Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be Funny...but Not the Clown

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this guy I used to know a few years back who was always making everyone laugh with his jokes and antics...and at first I was feeling a little bad that I didn't have the full-time joker personality. I'm witty and can make people laugh, but not 24/7 like this guy was doing.

But then I overheard a female friend of my comment about this guy : "Ohhh, he's sooo cute......just like a little boy."

Heh. Didn't feel so bad after that.

Basically if you joke around all the time, people are not going to take you seriously. Definitely not your friends, and definitely not women. Making them laugh is good. Acting out a Three Stooges short isn't. As with everything else, do it in moderation. Be witty, be funny, but know when to turn it off. Humour is a trait that attracts women. But again, in MODERATION.

My friend wasn't attracted to him. To her, he was just a novelty. As DJs, we arouse all sorts of emotions within women. Excitment, mystery, feelings of euphoria, etc. Laughter is just one of them. But not the only one.

Remember guys, be witty, be charming, be funny, but don't be the clown.

- Raoul

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well you kinda got it right.

you CAN be the clown sometimes, i love doing crazy stuff. You just gotta space out your escapades and three stooges bits.

[This message has been edited by Jester (edited 02-10-2002).]

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jester, there's nothing wrong with doing crazy stuff, but in moderation, like I said. I like watching the Three Stooges, but a marathon session will annoy the hell out of me. Too much of the same thing.

Anjo, glad to hear it, so good luck with it.

- Raoul

ElwoodBluez

Don Juan
Reaction score
The court jester is welcome to keep company with the inner circle, but he is not a member. You want to be the king, not the jester.

Dr. Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice points you make about using humor in moderation Raoul. What techniques do you utilize to make you more humorous, witty, and exciting at the times you feel like “turning it on”, besides telling pre-planned jokes or making fun of something/someone? Is there an element of timing involved that determines how receptive she is?

“As DJs, we arouse all sorts of emotions within women. Excitment, mystery, feelings of euphoria, etc”

Same questions here, are the positive emotions stirred up by adding a touch of humor while you’re eliciting values? If so, how?

Dr.

[This message has been edited by Dr. Pimp (edited 02-20-2002).]

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with you Rauol.
Why?

You can be some sort of clown and make girls laugh 24/7, BUT, just in the following conditions:

1)You can't laugh of your jokes(a smile is ok, always keep serious and walk with the right posture)

2)It must be ****y+funny humor, only funny and you will be seen as cute,boy, avoid self-deprecating humor.

3)Don't use physical humor(No, you can't imitate Jim Carrey, it's sad but true)

There's nothing wrong to make jokes all time, just be a funny with a serious face, correct body language(Walk like a man) and be ****y.

[This message has been edited by ESPN (edited 04-08-2002).]

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr Pimp,

I apologise, I did not see your questions until today. I will elaborate further in a day or two, when I get the time, too tired now.

ESPN, some sort of clown, yes. But I was referring to clown in the literal sense, which is what usually comes to mind when people mention acting like a clown. Physical comedy, slapstick humour, that sort of thing is NOT what you want to have going on.

Again, I'll elaborate and clarify in a couple of days....just had an 19 hour day with 3 hours of sleep last night.

Best,
- Raoul

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you are totally right ESPN. You should never user self depreaciation humour, if you do people will see you as a guy that doesn´t love himself. And they will start insulting you, at least subtly because they think that that´s what you believe, so it´s ok to say it.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree Raoul a girl has to know that you have a serious side too.

------------------
The more girls you ask out the more chances of you getting a yes.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ponder ponder ponder

ok you guys have the wrong idea.

you can do whatever you want regarding humor, just pick the right times.

When its time to be a serious BE SERIOUS.

When its time to relax, BE HILARIOUS.

now its only when you have too much of either of those situations where you run into trouble.