Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be dominant, a Man..Confused slightly

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading the DJ bible, and i'm slightly confused. If a girl asks you to throw a piece of paper, and you refuse. Wouldn't she think you were rude/mean? I understand that it shows you have a life and your own time but isn't this slight favor a little too small?

Last edited:

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D ask her what she'll give you in return, with a sly smile of course.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of things that I don't agree with the Bible. I don't disagree with its principles, but I don't think its lessons are very flexible. In a situation like that I would look at the girl and then say to her "I hope you're not expecting me to do this every time now" while giving her a smile. The second time you refuse. The whole point in a situation like that is to never show that you'll immediately submit to her orders. Most guys in this situation would have a "Oh yeah sure of course ask me anything else if you need it!" type of vibe. Personally I try to emit that "Okay I'll throw this away for you, but this will be the last time" type of vibe while still being a gentleman about it.

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Throw the piece of paper at her..provoke..be funny..

Give her something to laugh or upset but she will remember you..Be different !!!

Balls gents !

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont try and understand it. Chicks are weird and noone really knows what they want, even they dont.

Your right she might think your rude / mean but at the end of the day thats not gonna change the likeliness of her ****ing you (other then increasing it). Thinking you are 'nice' and a pushover.. now thats the stuff that stops you from getting your end wet.