Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

be a nice guy to the asian girls

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
being jerk does not work on asian girls... im talking about real asian girls not westernized ones..coz they do like gentleman and kind types..simply you gotta be nice to them..anybody has experienced in this field?

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trapper said:
being jerk does not work on asian girls... im talking about real asian girls not westernized ones..coz they do like gentleman and kind types..simply you gotta be nice to them..anybody has experienced in this field?
Again more with the racial debat that needs to end. I don't care what ethnicity you are, if you have a vagina, what works on a white girl will work on an asian, a latin, a black. Girls are girls.

I dont know what you mean by "real asian girl" are you speaking from asia? Most girls from foreign countries adore western men. Because your different from everything else that is avl to them. Most think "oh rich american business man". In a foreign country you can ride around and game just on your accent alone and being from a different country or area.

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly, im speaking about asia.. i recommend you to go there and get some experience and than talk..due to my talk (not like a losers ), dressing style or looks they think that im like a player... and this is a big turn of for them..

Ojete

Don Juan
Reaction score
That many of them behave that way doesn't mean that ALL will be the same. Just find that other bunch that doesn't do.

And as Weak_Game says, it's the same cultural **** excuse from every part of the world.

Where I live, guys have this negative tendency of sayin "yeah, but in this country it is much more difficult". However, if you break those mental barriers, you will experience, hear and see many things you didn't "imagine" that were possible with 'that kind of girls'.

Just drop that **** mental barrier man. It's just that. Women are women everywhere.

PheonixUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
My skills are still pretty weak so take my advise with caution

There are only a few differences between Western and Asian Asian girls.
- early sexual verbal flirting and early kino scares some Asians
- They are more obedient to their parents, to get through this try challenging her to define herself as a adult person and not her parent's daughter, also tell her that her parents want the best for her but since the advent of reliable contraception it isn't appropiate for today.

bingo_

Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex was asian. she didn't even care about looks. she said she loved me all the time. never went to parties/clubs. she was devoted to me. only problem was she was a little tapped in the head. very very jealous which made it hard to stay with her. but she was a sweet girl.

Nox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trapper said:
Those asian chicks want a relationship with western guys so they can get out of their "third-world" countries.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
third world country my ass. the only countries that are remotely third world might be vietnam, indonesia, thailand, phillipines.

I've dated a few asians in the past, but all in all nice guys are preferred for a relationship. However what i tend to notice is asian women on a spectrum are more insecure/have lower self-esteem than western women.

PheonixUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nox said:
Those asian chicks want a relationship with western guys so they can get out of their "third-world" countries.
Hong Kong
South Korea
Japan
Singapore
Taiwan island

Are these places third world countries?

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Current gf is azn, she's orignally from Japan and has only been here in the US for about 8 years. Has heavy Japanese accent, still have to help her out with English, so this is a real azn woman lmao @ real cuz my gf says the same thing... she calls westernized azn girls just plain o'l 'american'...

--
Anyway here's my thoughts, my girl was at a club and dancing. We met, talked got #, set up date... 2nd date she was over my place and saying, "not trying to seduce you, but look at my panties" do I have to go any further ?? Thout not

Now, she's VERY obedient meaning I could tell her to do whatever I wanted and she basically does it, its a slight turn-off for me because i'm used to Latina girls being very bossy and having to fight and what not and sometimes my aggressive attitude can scare her, but it turns her on as well when i choke her while we're havin sex and i say dirty stuff and call her my little 'slave girl' and all that type of stuff.... but i'm not necessarily 'nice' to her, never was nice...

I'm very 'straight' as she calls it, meaning if you piss me off I tell you or I show you, if i'm sad i'm sad... I don't hide emotions. If she fvcks up I let her know, if i'm happy I let her know... so yeah, that's not exactly being nice

--
We've had talks and she says that most real azn girls like business men, or guys that are into hiphop or artsy/painting type of world. I've noticed this to be true just from experiences and from everyday life... she says in Japan alot of white models so they grow up thinking white women are gods and they try to emulate them... that's why they like white men alot, but big interest in black men as well... most couples in NYC are azn and black... i was surprised

Here are tips I'd suggest to you, don't be a wierd white guy that 'likes azn's'. I don't mean to be racist or anything like that, but just going by what she says. She says that most of her real azn friends (meaning non-american) can't stand creepy white guys that say like japanese one liners like... "kunichiwaa" or "genki" or that crap cuz they view them as losers... again her words not mine...

Also its a myth that azn girls don't like CnF or the jerk, my gf loves that about my personality... that's just a female trigger for all races, the only thing is that the language barrier makes it hard to joke around, jokes are hard to understand when English isn't ur first language so we have a hard time communicating on the joke level, so u want to use simple jokes cuz if they've only been here for a while a deep subtle joke will backfire as they won't know what ur talking about...

Also, just from experience before I met my gf the azn girls (non-american) in the clubs were the easiest ones... u could finger fvck them or just fvck them if they had a short skirt on in the club no problem, they usually don't know the customs here or moral flow of things and can take things alot further thinking its 'normal'....

Moral standards are ALOT higher in Japan and azn countries in general (at least in the public eye) so they get over here after getting alot of images from television about America where its so free, its easy to take advantage of that when you meet one... she won't know what to do or what's normal, u can tell them anything and it'll fly... seems evil but ehhh if u gotta be evil to get laid... whatever do what u gotta do...

Also target student tour groups, u'll see them taking tours of the city or whatever... lol i feel evil even giving u this advice, but hey don't say i neva helped you get laid... go relesae ur semen and have fun !

-Cod3r

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PheonixUK said:
My skills are still pretty weak so take my advise with caution

There are only a few differences between Western and Asian Asian girls.
- early sexual verbal flirting and early kino scares some Asians
- They are more obedient to their parents, to get through this try challenging her to define herself as a adult person and not her parent's daughter, also tell her that her parents want the best for her but since the advent of reliable contraception it isn't appropiate for today.
Through my experiences, this sh!t is dead on. You just gotta slow it down a bit with ASIAN girls and americanized asian girls.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
Current gf is azn, she's orignally from Japan and has only been here in the US for about 8 years.
"Only" 8 years? That's actually a lot of Americanizing, dude.

Anyways, Japanese girls are known for being robotic imitators of White women. This goes deep in their cultural psyche as I believe Geisha was originally Whiteface in imitation of White women. Today, you have neo-Geisha with Ganguro girls. So, many dated White guys to keep in character...and now Black guys also in imitation of White Jungle Fever.

Basically, the more modernized and misandrist the society they're from is, the more of a jerk you have to be. So, Japan would be up there...

jackiechan

Reaction score
look there is a pregious of having a nice guy in asia. its just how it is. im not saying the jerks never get their share cuz they DO. but the majority isnt interested in a jerk they werent raise that way. i played with so many foreign girls who were raised in asia and most hated when i teased them.