Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be a Man! (Redux)

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been gone for a while, and I've just logged in. Everywhere I look I see posts asking for advice. Nothing wrong with that, but it's the kind of advice they're asking for.
"what should I say"
"what should I do"
Listen, we don't come to this site for scripts to rattle off whenever we see a girl.
Scripts for how when and where to use kino.
Scripts for C & F for God's sake.
Have we forgotten that we acme here to become MEN?
Also, whatever you read in the Bible isnt necceasrily true? *gasp* Like that other bible, it's NOT infallible. Girls are generally the same throughout all cultures, but there will be cultural differences. And you can't expect to take a black guys experience with women of his own culture and copy/paste it to your culture and expect sucess.
Use the Bible as a GUIDE, not a WALKTHROUGH.
It can't be a walkthrough. The Bible is there to open your eyes, to show you the door.
But you are the one who has to walk through it.

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes indeed all very true, kinda hit on what wescot posted a week or two ago, but still its the truth none the less

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey!, looks like there's at least three of us who believe in this theory then. :) Good work man. i'll say it again people

THERE IS NO MAGIC SCRIPT. S'ALL EXPERIENCE.