Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Basic Advice needed

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Reaction score
I volunteer weekly with toddlers. I like kids so its fun. I'm the only male there, but theres this girl Sarah who works there. This girl is a dynamite broad; smart, funny, mature, and e-z to talk to. I know she is not married b/c she has no rings on that hand. She could have a bf tho, i dunno. Im 20, i dunno how old she is, she is older than me tho. She has asked question about me, tries to make me laugh. But is all this to make conversation or is she flirting. I just dont know what to do bc i like playing with those kids and i dont want to ruin that by doing something foolish with regards to Sarah. Any ways to test her attraction? I was thinking "coffee date". Any advice?

~JD~

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to go the cautious route, then I see nothing wrong with the coffee date. But you MUSt, MUST kiss close if she's single. Otherwise that will solidify you in the friend zone.

But what worries me the most is how you seem so afraid of asking her any question regarding romance at all. You don't know if she's married of has a boyfriend?? Where's the harm in asking that?? If she says yes, so what?? It was a question to get to know her better. If she says no, then you're good to go.

And if you so afraid of asking her this, that also leads me to two other possible problems I can see. The first being, how well do you actually know her?? You could be taking the AFC way, and barely knowing her at all, which is definately bad. Also, I see a possible one-itis if you're so worried about losing her.

Though I am a n00b on this site, I've been getting much, much better in the recent weeks. Read my journal to see me go into a pretty bad one-itis, and then come out of it. It could help you a lot. The link is in my sig.

-Mr. Pink

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
And in re-reading your post, I see some other things. She's definately just making conversation with you. She's not flirting. But that's not necesarily a bad thing. She could be doing that since she's intrested in you. But then again, she could be doing it since you're a co-worker.

Which brings me to another thing. I had a horrible, horrible experience with dating a co-worker. If you love your job that much, you may want to pass on this. Because when the sh*t hit the fan between the two of us, she made work a living hell.

Quick question, how long have you known this girl??

-Mr. Pink

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blah, double post. Sorry...

-Mr. Pink

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah MP nailed it , just ask if she has a boyfriend.

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not a co-worker, i volunteer there once a week. She does talk to me more than anyone else there. I'm just getting vibes from the way she looks at me and the way she is kinda nervous around me. But Mr. Pink, u could be dead on with this.

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, trust your instincts because more often than not they'll be right. However, keep in mind that she may also just want to get to know you better since you see her every week. I'm still kinda worried about a few of the things you said. You don't know how old she is, or her status. Both are things you should know if you want to ask her on a date or persue her. It makes me wonder if you're really talking to her much at all. Once again, how long have you known her?? That's a pretty important question...

-Mr. Pink