Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bartender chic??

flyjesta81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I went clubbing this weekend. I went to go get me a beer and the bartender was this really cute asian american girl
probably like a 9.7 or so well I was buzzin and the music was loud so i didnt know what to say. so i asked her name. and then
I dont know why i said it but i askd her if she got hit on alot. and she said oh yeah.so I said ok I wont hit on you then. I wanted to get her # but i didnt know how 2 ask for it. I want to get it this weekend so anyone know of any lines or something to help me out?

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the deal from another girl bartender:

-do not ask her out while she is on shift. You will get fobbed off I promise you.
-wait till her shift ends. (ask another one of the bartenders they shoud know. )
-ask her "well you're finished work now, so am I allowed to hit on you yet? "

Do this with a smile, and keep your tone light. If shes a nice, friendly girl (and I haven't met a fellow bartender who isn't!) you'll get a good response, even if she declines your invitation.

flyjesta81

Don Juan
Reaction score
that sounds good enough to try. theres only one shot so if it goes well good! if not ohwell next right and thanks!

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another quick point:
-If you go back and shes there, give her a friendly hello and leave it at that. then go for what I mentioned in my first post. Ah, the element of surprise :D.

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember, she gets paid to be hot, smile, flirt, and bring you back in. $$

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Real Deal
Just remember, she gets paid to be hot, smile, flirt, and bring you back in. $$
Dude!! harsh!!! :p

Some of us are genuinely friendly thank you. :p

:D

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of us are genuinely friendly thank you.

Believe me, I know this, I am one. And all my "female friends" are too. It's a professional friendship, they're bartenders, I'm a drunk. :cool:

I was just warning him that it'll be hard to pull off. I've seen many a hottie play and tease for the $$$$$, then when they leave, laugh their a$$e$ off at him, just to be warm and friendly the next time. $$$ If she's a 9.7 like he said, I'm sure she gets hit on by every swinging d1ck in there, and I doubt she goes out with the customers, and I'll bet that's what she says to him.

flyjesta81

Don Juan
Reaction score
you forgot one thing though! I aint like the other guys. so chica prepare 2 be zanyfied...