Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bar vs random places - where to practice?

derrickmn

Reaction score
I am a recovering AFC...my game is lacking big time.

Do you think it would be better to go to a club or bar where there are alot of pretty drunk chicks to work on my game, or work everyday places more like the grocery store, or random girls walking in the park?

I fear the bars because girls have their defense up, like you are trying to beat the last level of a video game.

And I was thinking if you see a random hot girl alone, you could ask her for her number, and she probably would be more likely to give you it and remember who you are when you call.

Can anyone comment on their experience clubs vs. random places?

Thanks,
Derrick

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think day game is the true determining factor of a DJ
anyone can get liquored up and number close drunk chicks
your drunkeness brings about false confidence,
and her resistance is lowerd by being drunk

but to get a HB7's number when your buying produce
and a gallon of milk takes mad skill and confidence

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on YOU and your style. I would prefer day game in places that are good for that. At night, in a crowded place, its a different game. Lot of social factors make or break your value. Your personality or her personality will be completely hidden due the social masks everybody has on.

Start by improving your masculine attributes, gym, job/career, and start making friends, lots of female friends.

Then once you have a confident lifestyle, explore the night game oppurtunities.

By the way, I think I might be coming to Minneapolis soon. How is the city?

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're still a recovering AFC, invest more time in building yourself first.

Grow, grow, and grow.

I would advise day game, since that'll actually be more conducive to working on your verbal rapport -- and sharpening your communication skills.

You want to get into the habit of just socializing with ANY kinds of woman, whether hot or not.

Then, you'll gradually realize that you can approach, calibrate, and vibe with any woman at any given time of the day.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got over my approach anxiety by just approaching women on the street, in normal places like shops. Women in clubs are more likely to be rude to you when you approach, since they've already had a dozen guys with liquid 'confidence' try to pick them up.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach girls everywhere.

You live in the NOW. Don't think too much. If you see a girl that you might like and the situation can be created, go for it, man.