Bar scene is not a single's spot anymore

German Soldier

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good that people are in groups more because of social media. I like to be in a group when I go someplace and it makes it funner. If you'd rather people be more disconnected just so you can get laid, than you have a delusional viewpoint.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
No one is saying bars/clubs are impossible. People are just making the point that its becoming more effort than its worth. Its not as efficient as it was a few years ago.

Look at all the crap you just explained is necessary to succeed in the club environment:

When I game I want to go straight to the women. I don't want to waste time talking to a bunch of d!cks to get a chance at one of the girls in their social group who is still likely to reject me. This is a lot of work and very inefficient unless you're VERY good-looking and really stand out from the majority of men there.

Do I still do bar/club game? Absolutely. But its not the easiest way to meet women. As far as getting numbers goes... day game is most efficient. For ONS your best bet is a party at a bar/club where you are part of the "social group". The best are parties thrown by girls because all their friends come out (This is where having hot female friends comes in handy :) ).

My wingman throws parties at his house almost every weekend, then moves the party to the clubs. This is very effective because I get to meet the girls at the party first and become part of their "social group". We also get them drunk nice and early. Then once we get to the club, its much easier to game the girl you want and take her home since she "knows you". Any random guy who approaches her will have to start from scratch :up:

Honestly. the basic point is, if you are complaining about nightclubs, you need better game or to work on yourself better and become a better dancer....i just think this is a pansy a$$ thread....there have always been large social groups at clubs...

And....infiltrating social groups is actually fun if you are drinking and already having a good time...and 9 out of 10 times i am not banging girls in those social groups but other girls in the club who see the social proof.....because you are just meeting new people and shooting the sh&t....this is not fun to me sober, however, but when i am drinking, i don't see it as difficult or a pain in the a$$ at all...it just seems natural after doing it for so many years....and many times girls will come up to and say wow! you are friends with everyone here aren't you and then start dancing with me....and always i can either bang her that night or at the worst get her number and bang her later in the week....it literally makes some of them wet.....women are very weak and insecure, so most of them, especially the hardcore sluts, are very impressed by guys with high social status, just like in highschool where the popular guys get all the girls...same deal here...

when you hit the cubs...always chat up the most dominant looking guys who are with a big group of girls or other guys first if you are alone or even just with one wingman.....tell them you are new to the area and looking for some guys who want to play some flag football, baseball or whatever....that will lead to basic rapport with them and other possible activities even if you are never interested in seeing those guys again....lay the groundwork first...it usually only takes about 20-30 mins and then you are free to hunt as pleased.....like i said...it's 2nd nature when you get used to it...

I think that's why so many in this thread must be having trouble...guys without social proof in the club = zeros in the eyes of women who club a lot unfortunately, unless maybe they look like Brad Pitt.....women are so insecure about not having many friends or being liked enough that they project these insecurities onto men.....there are always some exceptions of course...but getting social proof first makes it a lot easier...