Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bar flakes

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been doing great getting numbers in bars recently...however when I text or call, I get no response back.

The last girl seemed really interested, so I'm pretty surprised. She was talking about how she notices me earlier in the night, asked a lot of questions, and kept laughing and flirting a bit. Talked for about 15 to 20 minutes before I grabbed her number, to which she replied you have to call me
Though, I'm not calling you. Or you can text me. Then she said something about taking 24 hours to respond to texts, which is weird but she kept saying yeah it always takes me a little bit at first.

I texted her the next day making a reference to some stuff we joked about, no response. That was a little under a day ago. We're both 27 if it matters.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have a pretty direct/somewhat aggressive approach. Girls seem to eat it up, and Fully engage me in Convo, asking about my life. However no responses when I call or text, and the numbers have all been legit too. Why not give a fake number or lie and say I have a bf?

Should I wait and call this girl in a day or so? Any other tips for the bar pick up?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was heavy into the bar/club scene, my success rate was about 30% and I considered that pretty decent.

Who knows why they do what they do. Just remember its all fueled by weak ego's and their desire for social validation. Most get what they want by just having you talk to them and ask for the number.

I found the bar scene to be a numbers game so I was always pretty direct. I'd walk in, size the place up, seek out some targets and go in for the kill. I'd spend 10minutes max b4 I asked for the number. After that it was onto the next victim! ;-)

One night just for a social experiment and kind of a contest with my wingman. We both set out to different areas of a large club and each went up to 10 different girls and told them "you're kind of cute, want to make out?" We both found 3 willing girls and got phone numbers from all of them. Out of that 6, I got a couple dates with one but it never turned into anything sexual. These girls were all HB7-8ish.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
tryin 2 play said:
Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have a pretty direct/somewhat aggressive approach. Girls seem to eat it up, and Fully engage me in Convo, asking about my life. However no responses when I call or text, and the numbers have all been legit too. Why not give a fake number or lie and say I have a bf?

You may not be doing anything wrong except for not going for the lay then and there. Don't forget in that environment her tingles, hamster, audio and visual senses are in overdrive. That girl is generally not the same girl after she winds down and reality sets back in, don't put too much stock in to phone numbers. Flaking is a part of that territory and I find it's best to strike while the iron is hot. Don't get her buying temperature up only to let some other guy capitalize on it just because you think your sitting pretty after getting her number. Generally speaking if she's your age and in a bar she's no stranger to ONS.