Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bar Approach Field Report.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So tonight after I had gotten out of work, a few friends and I met up at a bar. A local band was playing and a friend of ours was doing a few songs with them. We walk in and I go up to the bar. A HB7 says to me...

HB7: Hey I like your hat!
Me: Hey thanks! I do too!

walk away..

I just did this cause I was having fun with my friends and felt like I could get away with it since so many dudes were hovering over her. I enjoyed the show with my friends and had a great time. Went outside for a cig a little later and she was out there. She told me where she was from blah blah... Then the bouncer started throwin some game her way. I just started talking with a few friends out there, then she said "I'll see you inside".

Went back in to the bar until the gig was over, said my goodbyes to friends over there and was about to head to the next venue.. Then I see HB7 girl with 4 dudes hovering over her. I just made some eye contact with her and she kept looking at me from across the bar.

Now here's the magic...

I just looked back at here and did a "come over here" gesture.. She leaves the 4 dudes who are chatting her up.. I just said to her "Hey you seem kinda cool, Let me get your digits and we'll chill sometime"

She seemed completely thrilled and gave me her number, texted her mine and she got it.

... Now I'm not really a pick up artist or anything. Just very confident in myself. I got this girl to walk away from 4 dudes just to talk to me and give me her number.

This just goes to show you guys that this stuff really DOES work if you want it to, have enough confidence, and stylish appeal appropriate to the venue's setting (But have something in your style that makes you stand out..)

Cheers guys!

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good post - lesson for some of the others to learn here, and that is about composure. about being low key and natural and letting it happen a little more organically instead of forcing it and trying to steam in there

the way this happened, she had a chance to talk to you a couple different points in the night and form an opinion about what she thought about you without the pressure of "hes hitting on me i have to decide what i think right now". she got a chance to be like "hmm yeah i think i like him actually"...before you got her number - there was a period where she wanted you to but didn't know if you did

i like this kind of approach - where it seems like when you ask...its that it only occurred to you that second, instead of it being some major thing you've been planning to or working towards - much more organic, natural, and fun!

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of patience shows that you aren't out trying to rack up numbers, you aren't socially awkward, and you know your own value. Girls will notice this and it's always a positive note.

It's not conducive to racking up one night stands but it does work over time to build up relations with **** buddies and potential GFs. All depends what your goals are.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just confidence, it really depends on what kind of girl you approach to. It happens to me I'm super confident however if I walk into a *****y girl then it's over before I say a thing lol.