Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banging a gorgeous 19yr old

GerryCreanio

Reaction score
I’m 35 years old. Married but recently separated, with kids. I’m tall and decently good looking.

Feeling low recently so a couple friends dragged me out for a drink.

We went to our small town bar, it was virtually empty for most of the night until about 5 tipsy 19 yr old girls wander in. 2 of them are absolutely stunning, and one of these immediately makes lingering eye contact with me.

I think it’s a combination of my height, the fact they were tipsy, the fact that I’m quite confident when talking with my friends, leading the conversation etc and the fact that the bar wasn’t busy...

...but the brunette eye contact girl then comes over & asks me to be in her Snapchat story out of nowhere. Then she goes back to her friends.

Later we make eye contact again a few times across the room. All I can think about as she prances around the bar having fun is how ****ing perfect her ass looks in her tight black jeans, and how her perky breasts are nearly spilling out of her low cut top. My mind is racing at this point with dirty thoughts of pounding her into next week from behind. And it looks like she wants it.

Later still, I go outside alone to order my cab, while on the phone she comes up to me again asking me how I am. Her friends back her up (including the other stunner) & start introducing themselves to me. I then get ‘**** me’ eyes from the other stunning girl, it’s like she’s competing with her friend.

Now before you all think ‘humblebrag’ post, this is absolutely NOT what I’m doing, I seriously need advice.

Annoyingly my cab turned up early and I had to leave immediately. In a small town it’s hard to get cabs so had I missed it I’d be stranded.

Once the initial high of the attention from these girls wore off, I slumped, thinking how the **** could I have engineered a situation where I got to **** one of these girls, either that night or another night.

The interest was definitely there but I ended up with no numbers, and no sex. It’s all the more frustrating knowing that they had shown interest.

But the reason I post this in the mature man section is because I’m so much older than these girls. I have to be so ****ing careful not to come across creepy - how do you do that if you start asking girls nearly half your age for contact details etc?

What could I have done differently in order to actually end the night ****ing one (or more) of these girls???

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah at first getting divorced and having kids is a huge insecurity that can stifle your game. and success with new girls.. it's all in your head.

"how are other girls ever gonna like me with so much baggage );"

but in truth younger girls ACTUALLY love older guys way more and will fvck the daylights out of them, if your mindset is in tune (;

highly recommend checking out Christopher Ryans sex at dawn

GerryCreanio

Reaction score
Thanks I will check it out.

I KNOW that younger girls are attracted to older guys. But how in that situation could I have handled it in a way that ended with my desired outcome?

yeah at first getting divorced and having kids is a huge insecurity that can stifle your game. and success with new girls.. it's all in your head.

but in truth younger girls ACTUALLY love older guys way more and will fvck the daylights out of them, if your mindset is in tune (;

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I date girls 10-20 years younger all the time. One was 25 years younger. All hot. If the buying signs are there, go for it. It would have been hard to get her to get in the cab with you with her friends right there. Even if she wanted to, she has a standard to keep (not a sl*ut). BUT, getting her number and asking her to your place the next day, probably quite easy.

Life is way too short to over-analyze and over evaluate sh*it. JUST DO IT!

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had them at the cab!! You should have asked all of them to come to your place for some more drinks! As for being creepy, I dunno. It's legal and you're recently separated, people will feel sorry for you probably. Not like you're going to date a 19 year old.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her your number. That way ball's in her court and you avoid being creepy. Can always set up a date or hookup a few days down the line.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in situations where the girl is horny and %110 down to fvck you, she will respond to the most simple requests.

so simple it's kind of shocking at first, dealing with alot of girls on cold approach your so used to having to talk so careful and smoothly right.

not in the case when her pvssy is already wet. you could of said things like, come over to my house, afterparty (; omg I lost my wallet, can you guys me a ride? etc be creative with non sense.

and ALL YOU HAD TO DO
was work out logistics.
when you start getting really good at game and fvcking alot of girls easily that's the only real problem.. is handling logistics because logistics will fvck you over if you don't become good at handling them.

you could of made the cab wait longer while you sorted things out, where they live, where their staying, are they local, you could of had them follow the cab to your house, or told the cab to fvck off and say to the girl I'm to drunk to be out here alone im staying at your house tonight let's go.

haha theirs a million ways to do it, picking the way funniest/absurd way to you is the fun part.

the last girl I pulled from a bar downtown, we spent a couple hours talking and had fun just hanging out, i really didn't escalate anything until the bars started closing, I was just enjoying the deep diving..(read zan perrion ;)

she was really into me, she wanted to get fvcked, kept throwing up heavy resistence about work.. getting up early, she doesn't feel well, all excuses because she wasn't fully comfortable, i asked if she would give me a ride home my phones dead and can't get an uber(my car was parked a block away.. lawl, and she couldve let me use her phone)

she said okay and we started making out in her car in front of my house, I had my hands in her pants and was super wet! she simply wouldn't come inside for whatever reason idk.. kept making excuses, so she left and I was lonely. I texted her on my phone that still plenty of power and said I forgot my wallet in her car, opps..

she was already like 5 mins away and I said I really needed it or I was doomed..

she came back and walked into my house, laid down on the bed with me we watched tv like nothing happened. wallet was in my pants, ended up fvcking later it was great.

small example of how you can play things off in stupid ways to get girls home with you, just lie.

pulling cute girls out of bars in the early hours of the morning you got to play sneaky lolol

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
misleading title, jesus.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Creepy? I know guys my age that are creepy... they are creepy because young girls don't want anything to do with them and they keep pushing the envelope. They create no attraction that's what makes them creepy. You are not on the creepy scale when girls are dtf. You can actually pretty much intentionally act like a creep and they will eat up anything you say. If your an attractive dude girls won't find you creepy. Even if they catch you sniffing their panties... they will just think it's hot and get turned on. So get the creepy **** out of your head.

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously... What did you want a written invitation from both of them suggesting you take them back to your place and **** them signed hugs and kisses?

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I KNOW that younger girls are attracted to older guys. But how in that situation could I have handled it in a way that ended with my desired outcome?
In that outcome you can have them play a silly game (roshambo, have them each give you a massage and better massage wins, each kiss etc.) to see who is coming with you.

The key is to force a woman to make a decision. Even if you get rejected it has value because once you get rejected you begin to see what works best for you and what works best in certain situation.

When you have two women who are more or less equally attractive pit them against each other. When you have two women but really sticks out you still pit them but you spend more time on the woman you aren’t interested in.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in situations where the girl is horny and %110 down to fvck you, she will respond to the most simple requests.

so simple it's kind of shocking at first, dealing with alot of girls on cold approach your so used to having to talk so careful and smoothly right.

not in the case when her pvssy is already wet. you could of said things like, come over to my house, afterparty (; omg I lost my wallet, can you guys me a ride? etc be creative with non sense.

and ALL YOU HAD TO DO
was work out logistics.
when you start getting really good at game and fvcking alot of girls easily that's the only real problem.. is handling logistics because logistics will fvck you over if you don't become good at handling them.

you could of made the cab wait longer while you sorted things out, where they live, where their staying, are they local, you could of had them follow the cab to your house, or told the cab to fvck off and say to the girl I'm to drunk to be out here alone im staying at your house tonight let's go.

haha theirs a million ways to do it, picking the way funniest/absurd way to you is the fun part.

the last girl I pulled from a bar downtown, we spent a couple hours talking and had fun just hanging out, i really didn't escalate anything until the bars started closing, I was just enjoying the deep diving..(read zan perrion ;)

she was really into me, she wanted to get fvcked, kept throwing up heavy resistence about work.. getting up early, she doesn't feel well, all excuses because she wasn't fully comfortable, i asked if she would give me a ride home my phones dead and can't get an uber(my car was parked a block away.. lawl, and she couldve let me use her phone)

she said okay and we started making out in her car in front of my house, I had my hands in her pants and was super wet! she simply wouldn't come inside for whatever reason idk.. kept making excuses, so she left and I was lonely. I texted her on my phone that still plenty of power and said I forgot my wallet in her car, opps..

she was already like 5 mins away and I said I really needed it or I was doomed..

she came back and walked into my house, laid down on the bed with me we watched tv like nothing happened. wallet was in my pants, ended up fvcking later it was great.

small example of how you can play things off in stupid ways to get girls home with you, just lie.

pulling cute girls out of bars in the early hours of the morning you got to play sneaky lolol
You clearly have real experience. I wish there was a separate forum with posters and posts like this. How did you get her to come in your house when she came back instead of just handing it to you outside? Do you think she might have regretted not coming in initially?

A few months ago I was making out and groping with this 22 year old girl in a bar. We were both pretty loaded.. after a while she kept saying she had to get back to her friends and eventually left. I was staying over a friends in an area far from me so I couldn't bring her to my place, and she lived with her parents and wasvwith her friends. What kind of move would have you pulled?

Last week I was in the same area saying at my friend's and we went back to the same place. Towards the end of the night we were outside and I got these 2 girls i spotted inside through the window to come outside with us. We ended up just # closing them.. The right move probably would have been to bounce them to another bar for drinks but most were close to closing by then. Would you recommend being oold in this situation and asking them to come to our place for more drinks, or is # closing better? I followed up on the # and it went nowhere.

Man we need to make a post on logistics and the right mechanics... My pick up game is solid but this is always the challenge I have when it comes to getting the lay.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"Im going to pizza joint , come with my cab is here" or...."have to go whats y9ur number" (with your arm around them) .....then text something sexy later...

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

and ALL YOU HAD TO DO
was work out logistics.

YES!!!