Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bangin The Girl Next Door (question)

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, everybody I have a story to tell. I was walking one of my brothers friends home one day when his mom greeted me at the door. She was not a bad looking women, and I could tell she liked me. How you ask? she asked my age and then compared my age to hers. Well anyways I was wondering when you knew that a girl liked you how to transaction to sex. It seems I'm not a very affectionate person and the guys good at banging women are. My 20 year old brother was having sex since he was like 10. He's a very affectitionate person. My question is. I know this was asked before. But it seems I just can't care about anybody. I don't find most people interesting and some of you guys on here are very good at asking question and EV, and all that crap. How can I become better, at caring.

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand the connection between some hot mom wanting sex from you and your general interest in becoming better at asking questions and more caring?

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnydart said:
I don't understand the connection between some hot mom wanting sex from you and your general interest in becoming better at asking questions and more caring?
Valley dj it's true my brother is however diagnosed with bipolar so the restrictions on what he does is limited. Skinnydart the thing is I don't really care if I get sex or not I don't ask questions I'm like I told my mom blahsay. I just want to be able to give a crap about what people say more often. I'm generally not seeking sex or to connect with anyone. I just try to live. But I want to know more about people but I don't care. It's a paradox if you ask me.