Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ban Me!!!

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
There are no "money" years - they are what you make them, whether you are in your teens, 20's, 30's 40's whatever.

I'm 45 and I'm enjoying life more than ever, and getting more fine, young (mid-20's) ***** than when I was in my 20's

Life is what you make it.

Stop making excuses and go out there an make it happen.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, age is a great thing especialy YOUR age. As you get older you also get a better understandng of women, a better understanding of yourself and your market gets broader. Exept for some toyboy action, most women want their men older. So, when ou are 30 you will be able to more easily get with chicks from 18 to 28. When you are an old MF like me, you can hit the 22 to 35 year olds....and so on.

Haven't you noticed that all the REAL playas are usually mid 30's or older? Haven't you noticed that the biggest Hollywood hunks are in their 40s? Johnny Depp, Keau, Tom etc.

Man, you will age like wine.

big dizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Age is a great thing. I'am not old by any means but I appreciate alot more then I did a few years back. Also you say you have your own place and it is a house! You need to start having parties and inviting people over. Get yourself a grill. a set of bean bags and boards and your set to go. All you need to do is get five people you know to come over and tell them to invite everyone they know. Bam its a par-tay! Make friends with everyone that night (it will be easy bc its your house) and keep em coming back.

Dizz

IRONMAN22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek Flint, perhaps you can elaborate, on what you said, "no money years", this could be helpful to many

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by IRONMAN22
Derek Flint, perhaps you can elaborate, on what you said, "no money years", this could be helpful to many
Earlier in this thread, a poster wrote "17-21 are supposed to be the "money years" as in those are supposed to be the best years for being single, having fun etc...

What I meant was that limiting oneself to that way of thinking isn't the best mentality to have.

Again, I'm in my mid-forties and am having more success with women in their mid-twenties than when I was in my mid-twenties.

There is no such thing a "money" years or prime years - they are all what you make them.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RedPill
First of all you live in windsor, which is the home to some of the hottest chicks i've ever seen in a bar or club.
Which is why I'm getting little pissed (I'M MISSING OUT ON ALL OF IT). I supose I should try harder to have a social life but, it's kinda hard when you don't know where to start.

And 15-20 ARE the prime years. In those years couples don't expect notting more form each other then; GOOD TIME. Anything past that is a whole nother ball game. By that time every gurl has been "made loose" already, And they expect quiet a few different things.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is in the future, not the past

Your mind can only be in one time period; the more time you spend dwelling on past mistakes, the less time you'll have to make up to yourself for them, giving you even less time to move beyond repentance into truly living.

Escaping the past is the first and most important step to embracing the future. All flagellating yourself with reflection will get you is allow you to lie on your deathbed feeling bad about having wasted your life feeling bad about having been a stupid kid like everyone else.

Right now, you're doing what I would do in the same situation, and I'm a fat, poor, virgin, compulsive keyboard jockey and unmasculine fvck-up. Are you sure you want to be one of those?

I wasted my prime on my hand and a can of lube, and beating myself up over it while continuing as before isn't changing anything.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take my advice

I dont know what u do for a living but you seem to be doin ok.
The best suggestion i can give you is to be a bartender or somthin that has anything to do with being around lots of people especially women.

ITs better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all:rolleyes:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Take my advice

Originally posted by NSUballer
The best suggestion i can give you is to be a bartender or somthin that has anything to do with being around lots of people especially women.
I got an office job (plastic injection mold designer).

Funny you mentioned it:), I did take a corse in bartending a month ago:crackup: , I'm still waithing for my Smart-serve (tm) certificate. My dayjob goes from 6:30 in the morning to 5:00 pm. Hopefull I can get a part time job somewhere as a bartender. There sure isn't a lack of bars/clubs here in windsor. Hopefull there is someone other that will give me work 3-4 nights a week (that's probably most I could handle without sleep) Will see. In the mean time there is about 70 drinks I got to keep brushing up on so I don't forget.:rolleyes:

ReT

Don Juan
Reaction score
"So I decided I’m selling my soul. I’m gona be another one of those grumpy old men who at 40 years old still live with their mother; men who spend their entire lives with “their nose to the grind stone”. It’s making me revenge-full. It’s like life isn’t real anymore, I’m walking like a zombie."

Man chill out bro, don't set your mind saying you're going to be this horrible person witha horrible life years from now. Always think positive. There are books out there that show how to have positive thinking. You should look into this bud. I used to think negative my whole life, I never had a big social life, I had a ****ed up life. I just donot let these things bother me anymore, I look ahead and positive. Trust me I know how you feel man.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by spider_007
BAN ME FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No.

Turn the computer off. Stop trying to get other people to live your life for you, or you'll never have a woman. Or any friends for that matter.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Ban Me!!!

Originally posted by squirrels
Turn the computer off.
It would be kinda hard to WORK with out a computer now wouln't it.:p My computer at home hasn't been on in months (I got dial-up, so it's useless)

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
Which is why I'm getting little pissed (I'M MISSING OUT ON ALL OF IT). I supose I should try harder to have a social life but, it's kinda hard when you don't know where to start.
Frustrating yourself won't help, so start small.

Some basic realizations that have helped me IMMENSELY:

1. Don't fall into the trap of thinking that you HAVE to say something all the time. Silences don't have to be awkward, so no worries about filling in the gaps, ok? WHen you do open your mouth, be open and honest with people, even if you think it might offend them. Sincerity is a rare gem in this world of fake-ass wannabes.

2. Don't talk about yourself too much from the start. Make general statements about your environment, culture, the weather, etc. If they seem pretty chill, then show some curiosity and make a sincere effort to know who they really are. Once they show that same curiousity about you, feel free to give them scraps of information that will help them form their own conclusions about you. Never speak directly about your character, (I like XYZ music) instead talk about things that illustrate who you are (last week I went to XYZ concert, it was amazing!)

3. Clubs are the worst place to try and develop conversational skills. Don't be so eager to conform to everyone else's idea of fun. What are the activities YOU find interesting? List them and then think of social outlets for these hobbies, where you can meet like-minded people and make a habit of hanging out with them.

4. You have the right to be selective. If you find some cool peeps and the vibe is right and you should definitely kick it with them. If they are dismissive, negative or just plain uninteresting, then keep it moving till you find someone who you have more chemistry with. Going out of your way to impress a bunch of assh0les is a big waste of time!

5. DO NOT try to get laid. A noobie starting out with this objective will frustrate himself very quickly. Go out with the aim of expanding your social circle and getting into the practice of conversation and chilling.

6. Learn to make the most simple everyday things interesting. Watch some good comedians on a regular basis and see how they notice the subtle humor behind EVERYTHING.

This dude is HILARIOUS:
http://www.godfreylive.com/videoList.htm

Here is a simple, straightforward guide to comedy. I'm not advising you to change your profession or try to entertain people all the time, but the written exercises are a great way to learn how to express yourself better...
http://www.soyouwanna.com/site/syws/standup/standup.html

And 15-20 ARE the prime years. In those years couples don't expect notting more form each other then; GOOD TIME. Anything past that is a whole nother ball game. By that time every gurl has been "made loose" already, And they expect quiet a few different things.
Bullcrap. Prime years for most dudes are 20-25. Girls are more experienced and a lot less inhibited about their sexuality. If you wanna get technical, I didn't hit my "prime" till 27! You got plenty of time to get your sh!t together so relax and take it slow.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Señor Fingers
5. DO NOT try to get laid. A noobie starting out with this objective will frustrate himself very quickly. Go out with the aim of expanding your social circle and getting into the practice of conversation and chilling.
Seriously, give up on getting laid at first, just learn to spend time with people. Guys night out will be more fun the an uncomfortable date with a girl at this point anyway. Start a poker game or a happy hour at some cool bar and invite anyone, just to hang out.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Señor Fingers
this is what i've been trying to do for the last six months. In some ways i've made headway; I was able to conect with a few people in my clases and carry a conversation with confidence (even with the hottest gurll in the class)...... My confidence over the last year has skyrocketed. I have good deal of my life togeter (but there is still a lot of work to do). One of the bigest things I got to work on is the social life outside work/school.

The process is slow, & frustrating, and sometimes I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere. And then I get even more pissed off and disapointed when I see guys who are TOTAL LOSERS getting laid almost every night. And not with just anybody, they are all puirty hot. Ya I know i'll get there eventually but it does get very frustrating from time to time.

thanx for the support ya'll;)

Jizamurai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullcrap. Prime years for most dudes are 20-25. Girls are more experienced and a lot less inhibited about their sexuality. If you wanna get technical, I didn't hit my "prime" till 27! You got plenty of time to get your sh!t together so relax and take it slow.

haha AMEN!

when i look back to my highschool days its hard to believe that i used to think the best days of my life were passing by..
Bullcrap is right. THank god for college :cool:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man, I am 22 and I don't know how I existed berfore I was 21... Couldn't buy drinks, coudln't go anywhere.

The best years of your life are whatever you want them to be. Plain and simple

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously you need to lose yourself take a day get a hobby or something I feel the same way you do. but my family keeps me busy so I can't remorse but that one passion in you life will help you out a lot