Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ban Duamutef

Ban duamutef

• Yes... we should ban the loser...

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • No... we should allow morons freedom of speach too...

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that duamutef should be banned from this site... He is really starting to piss me off with his stupid falamy post, if he wants to be a loser he can go be a loser somewere else...

Thing is I am sick of these wanna-be PUAs thinking they are hot **** when they are really AFC trying to be KBJ... If you don't want to learn then **** off, we don't need ****s like you ****ing up our site even more.

Amethyst...

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
I voted yes... too funny for words.

What is falamy, my friend?

:eek:

Post scriptum: wonderful use of democracy, by the way. Especially the 'yes' and 'no' captions. I'd start throwing shyt around, but some very apologetic private messages made me change my mind. Too late for you. Sorry.

Non ti curar di solo, ma guarda e passa...

Dante, Inferno, Chapter II

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Yes!

Duamutef è una pasta che mangia, piggy haired grasso chi lecca la sua vagina delle madri. Costruisce gli aeroplani di modello per una vita ma deve dire ad utenti del Internet a che sia un assistente tecnico aerospaziale - che cosa una vita triste e poco profonda vive.

Sarge Su... ;)
Do not trust Babelfish, Shezz, it's bull****... it translated your phrase in a bunch of words with no meaning... what is ''he licks vagina from the mothers, which belong to him" supposed to mean? :p

And are you the same person who sent me those two apologetic private messages? I'm tired of this nonsense crap... ^_^

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah Its funny you would think someone would have this for some other poster who hijacks threads and runs people out off the board and claims to be one of us but really is just a double agent and causes nothing but trouble. But NOoOOoo...

Not going to mention any names. :whistle: :D

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Ah, got it. You're a coward. Once you see a bunch of idiots start such threads your insecurity forces you to go and search something to feed your little ego. What about your lousy pm's like ''i refuse to make a fool of myself anymore'' or ''leave negativity aside''? You're not the well-mannered lad you tried to resemble, isn't it, Judy?

But, what the fvck, am I still losing my time with you losers? You're an imbecile, do not bother me with your hypocrite private messages anymore. We have a words for people like you in Italy: 'stronzo'.

Ciao, stronzo. Buona serata.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duamutef
Ah, got it. You're a coward. Once you see a bunch of idiots start such threads your insecurity forces you to go and search something to feed your little ego. What about your lousy pm's like ''i refuse to make a fool of myself anymore'' or ''leave negativity aside''? You're not the well-mannered lad you tried to resemble, isn't it, Judy?

But, what the fvck, am I still losing my time with you losers? You're an imbecile, do not bother me with your hypocrite private messages anymore. We have a words for people like you in Italy: 'stronzo'.

Ciao, stronzo. Buona serata.
LATIINO HEEEEEEEEEEAT!

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by amethyst
I believe that duamutef should be banned from this site... He is really starting to piss me off with his stupid falamy post, if he wants to be a loser he can go be a loser somewere else...

Thing is I am sick of these wanna-be PUAs thinking they are hot **** when they are really AFC trying to be KBJ... If you don't want to learn then **** off, we don't need ****s like you ****ing up our site even more.

Amethyst...
Man you're a fag.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man...you guys really have way too much spare-time...

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
half the people who voted probably dont know who duamutef is.they voted for the fun of it like me.I voted for yes even though Ive probably never read any thing he wrote.:)

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
duamutef u talk about people feeding theyr ego alot .... what do you think u are doing when u are flaming posts by other members on this site.... if ur just here to bash what other people are saying , why would u want to do that? .....
like i tried to help you out on this one thread and all u kept on doing was flaming me , well yes u might have wanted different answers, but atleast i tried to help u mate ...
the least u can do is show the same respect that is shown to you......

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Well this thread is really helping you guys become better men and be more successful with women...

I swear, if you guys spent more time worrying about your own imperfections and flaws than you did slamming each other you might actually make some progress and there would be less keyboard jockeys here.