Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ban, Ban Ban!!!!

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, there seems to be a right number of muppets flooding the boards at the moments, many of who fully deserve to be banned.

I would however suggest that the proccess of banning happens a bit more openly, so we can see what is going on. Not suggesting that the considerations for who be banned take place publically, merely that maybe an announcement is made whenever someone is banned, citing the grounds for it. I am quite frankly a bit surpised that echo1212 and Ded_Skin_Mask13 have been banned. Don't you issue warnings to posters to change their behaviour before banning them? makes me wonder who else has been banned in this recent flurry of bans.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the above. Echo1212 has been around for a long time and gave me some really good advice when I was broken hearted and floundering around in my own urine and feces for a couple months

Its one thing to ban people for obstructing the smooth flow of the boards daily operation, but it seems like Hitler has taken over this board and banning the free exchange of information (Im quite shore Im on the "ban" list too) but thats a different story.

additionally, by banning members for speaking their minds..you are just opening up a portal of fakers and imposters, who are pissed off and posting garbage..thus cluttering the board even more

Echo really likes this forum and has been an outstanding member for a while. Right now he is in shock therapy and drugged up on thorazine because you folks banned him..not only that he has been posting way too much on girlproblems.com

Please unban him and take me instead. Im a good samaratin like that (plus samaritan is a word jumble for Starman..kinda)

So I beg for you moderators to take off your gestapo helmets and have mercy, you maybe traumatizing a good kid for a very long time.

peace

Last edited:

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh. I was very surprised when they banned ded_s and echo, they both were cool.

It's the people from EF who took advantage of us.