Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tattoos don't make the man.
Kaa with complete fudo.jpg

You need to have a trouser snake.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah let's fecking finally talk about this in depth.

A lotta men will die as incels because they've always refused to adopt to the modern changes. They want to be " themselves " even when that personality is unsuccessful with women and life in general.

The provider card is taken away from men, and apparently that was the " head and most important part " of pre 2000's attraction. Now the bar is raised a lotta men in dating are running like headless chickens .

The badboy / feckboy/ player / toxic dude / is like a mythical creature to most men, but a 100% reality for most women. Lets analyze what is going on.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First you need is the IDGAF attitude. The rest will follow when IDGAF is properly internalised.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lotta men will die as incels because they've always refused to adopt to the modern changes. They want to be " themselves " even when that personality is unsuccessful with women and life in general.
You can put me in this category, except that I won't die as an incel. I have zero interest in being a "bad boy", it sounds repulsive to me. If that costs me a few women, honestly I could care less. I will be myself and nothing else. Fortunately, some women find me attractive anyway.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on what circles you run in and what bites on the bait you are throwing out.

Tatted up bad boys aren't dominating white collar dating circles. Maybe the service industry?

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can put me in this category, except that I won't die as an incel. I have zero interest in being a "bad boy", it sounds repulsive to me. If that costs me a few women, honestly I could care less. I will be myself and nothing else. Fortunately, some women find me attractive anyway.
That's great for you and I mean that in the most sincere way possible.

Because in an ideal world your anwer is the only right one. But...this ( dating ) world currently is FAR from ideal for tons of men.

So , let's assume that we have someone reading this ( a lurker.. hi lurker). Your answer might be a dead end for him.

,"Just be yourself " .

Yeah, but sometimes " yourself " isn't the best version of you thus being your current self will NOT get you any results. Aka the consciousness and acknowledgement can only occur when a man is truly fed up with the standard dogma that he " should remain himself ".

What's the solution for such a man?

( in my culture we'd say he should DEFINITELY badboy the feck up, stop being a p00sy and chase what he is after/ women. If that takes a personal make over then so be it. )

Arguably the badboy persona is or isn't the best. Fact is that for women now it's actually mainstream to be in toxic relationships with..you guessed it: badboys

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you got a mark on your body that you probably don't like but you did it for the girlzas? Hahahaha cringe
And who says I don't like them? Can't just put anything on your body and expect pvssy to come to you. They gotta be aesthetically pleasing to the eyes, which mine are.

So If you don't have an eye for good tattoos, which judging by a lot of people's tattoos is a lot, don't get them.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And who says I don't like them? Can't just put anything on your body and expect pvssy to come to you. They gotta be aesthetically pleasing to the eyes, which mine are.

So If you don't have an eye for good tattoos, which judging by a lot of people's tattoos is a lot, don't get them.
I'm just asking brah, I got tatts myself. So you did cause you like them and it's attractive to girlzas?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So , let's assume that we have someone reading this ( a lurker.. hi lurker). Your answer might be a dead end for him.

,"Just be yourself " .

Yeah, but sometimes " yourself " isn't the best version of you thus being your current self will NOT get you any results. Aka the consciousness and acknowledgement can only occur when a man is truly fed up with the standard dogma that he " should remain himself ".
I am a big proponent of being yourself, I know many people dislike or refute that answer. But if you aren't the best version of yourself, then that isn't good enough. Usually when guys say they can't be themselves it's because they think their selves are pvssies with women or whatever. Obviously in that case, do better. You want to be best version of yourself, or it isn't good enough. And everybody has room to improve. You are a man, so you are called to be masculine, it's within you somewhere.

If adding more badboy nuances works well with your personality, that's one thing. For me, it would mean being inauthentic. I think guys should work toward being successful men, not childish bad "boys". That's just me though. If the badboy thing speaks to you, then it's probably authentic to you. I just think you should be authentic, or more accurately I think I should be authentic.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a whole thing behind this, but long story short: my wife wanted me to start wearing my ring and I hated wearing it and/or couldn't wear it. So I got a ring tattoo.

The tattoo got me far more IOI's than the ring itself did.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a whole thing behind this, but long story short: my wife wanted me to start wearing my ring and I hated wearing it and/or couldn't wear it. So I got a ring tattoo.

The tattoo got me far more IOI's than the ring itself did.
I've seen someone lose a finger because of their wedding band, so when I got married I created a bind-rune that we drew on each other's ring fingers and which were tattooed the next day before we went on our honeymoon.

After the divorce, my ex had her bind-rune tattoo laser removed, so now I'm the only one with this bind-rune. I use it now to sign my poetry.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just need confidence and to be in shape. "Badboy" theory is just cope for nice guys. I've never been a "badboy" and I've done fine with all kinds of women, not so much the hoodrats though because I stay away from them and that lifestyle.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just need confidence and to be in shape. "Badboy" theory is just cope for nice guys. I've never been a "badboy" and I've done fine with all kinds of women, not so much the hoodrats though because I stay away from them and that lifestyle.
I came across this video this weekend. Mind you, this is not my thread.

"To quote her: " the badboy ,the only type of man who can get us to be obsessively in love "

That hurts like FECK doesn't it?

Its amazing how we as men actually have trouble with the definition of a badboy. And it triggers us. The latter makes sense because the mythical badboy is gaining traction, and it's actually 180 degrees opposite to what most men actually want (to be).

Again, we (seduction forum!!!!!) trying to say that the badboy is a myth. Meanhwile..every woman has a clear image what a badboy actually means.

Imo as DJ,S its best to know the atonomy of the badboy, so you can " chameleon " your way into some p00sy if needed. Just look at it as a weapon in your toolbox.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a big proponent of being yourself, I know many people dislike or refute that answer. But if you aren't the best version of yourself, then that isn't good enough. Usually when guys say they can't be themselves it's because they think their selves are pvssies with women or whatever. Obviously in that case, do better. You want to be best version of yourself, or it isn't good enough. And everybody has room to improve. You are a man, so you are called to be masculine, it's within you somewhere.

If adding more badboy nuances works well with your personality, that's one thing. For me, it would mean being inauthentic. I think guys should work toward being successful men, not childish bad "boys". That's just me though. If the badboy thing speaks to you, then it's probably authentic to you. I just think you should be authentic, or more accurately I think I should be authentic.
Yeah, oke check this theory;

I 100% agree that if you are not the Best version you can be that there's tons and tons of work to be done. But let's face it; most men wont ever reach that point. Drugs, alcohol, traumas in love and life,bluepilled upbringing ect.

The badboy is ,or perhaps used to be an alternative for unsuccessful men. But ,the climate has shifted so dramatically that nowadays even if you are successful you can't get away with "just" being yourself. You gotta have tough traits in order to get and keep a woman.

Yes, you can be successful, the best version of yourself , land a fine woman and FIN. End book. Story done.

But when you are successful and you dont have this fine loyal woman..means you're basically battling against men who are waaaaay less successful than you, yet the badboy is sought after so much that it compensates for having a lack of success!

Wake up fellow DJ,S!!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But when you are successful and you dont have this fine loyal woman..means you're basically battling against men who are waaaaay less successful than you, yet the badboy is sought after so much that it compensates for having a lack of success!
Be a badboy if you want, it doesn't appeal to me. As I said before, I have zero interest in being a bad boy. To me, it's setting the bar too low. I'm not going to aspire to be something I have no interest in being. If that costs me some women, so be it. Small price to pay. I would prefer to be true to myself. The ideal I am looking for is to be the successful man, that's my role model.

And by the way, "successful" doesn't just mean financially. Embrace masculinity in its fullest form.