Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bad voice message

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it possible to recover from a bad voice message? I mean I can't really remember exactly what I said but rest assured as soon as I got off the phone I had my mouth open in awe of how bad the message was. Now it's only been an hour and a half or so since I left it but I just highly doubt she's going to call back.

any advice?

Aristotle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Retreat.

Remember: One call and that's all.

It is possible to recover, but not if you bombard her with messages, especially if they are poor quality. If you were to call and leave another poor message, then it becomes clear to her that you are getting weird on her.

Unsure

Don Juan
Reaction score
DO NOT CALL HER AGAIN! just leave it as it is. wait couple days and try again.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unsure said:
DO NOT CALL HER AGAIN! just leave it as it is. wait couple days and try again.
I don't know man. You really think I should try again? I mean the message was just God awful. It reeked of AFC. haha I wasn't really prepared to get a voice mail. I just assumed she'd pick up. My bad.

Sadly though I will probably end up seeing her again in person. So I'll just not mention it. I'm thinking about just nexting her mainly because I blew it. Am I wrong?

Attractology

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wait and see. If your earlier interaction created enough of a connection then how bad of a message you left shouldn't really matter. Of course a great message can help but 9/10 when women don't call you back it is because there wasn't enough of a connection made in the first place.

Rather than worry about IF she is going to call you back think about what you are going to say when she does call you back.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JDA70 said:
I agree 100% with that.
look, I agree too. But I don't think I'm going to try again. This is mainly because when a girl doesn't call you back there's a reason. The reason is that she does not want to talk to you. So it's pointless to call back again. If she cared she'd call you. I don't think I'm a negative thinker on this subject, just going by experience. I've tried what you guys suggest (i.e. calling again in a couple days) and the same **** happened. Oh well...

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at it from her side. What did you offer that
would make her want to call you back?

So you left a lame VM.

If you had an offer that she couldn't refuse
then you'll get an answer next time.