Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bad sign??

twotyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so theres this girl who contacted me on myspace a few weeks ago-she said her friend pointed me out to her one day at school. And she started sended me stuff about how my car's so bad ass and that shes seen me riding around town n all. And we've set a few dates but I didn't really feel like going out with her so I bascially cancelled by saying I had to work in stuff. Well turns out she lives down the street from my friend. So today me n my friends decided to stop by and when we got there she and this other guy came out of their garage when we pulled in the driveway. I was like what the hell. Anyways my friend knows the guy and we jus stood outside talkin for a while. She didn't say much to me and I didn't say much to her. BTW she was wearing these short ass shorts and was lookin good. They're not going out but I dunno if I should still go out with her. I dodn't like the idea of her hanging out with other guys. Any input would be appreciated.

ThatDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to decide if u want her or not.

You dont have to pick her, but if u do ull prolly have fun.

free will man.

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ThatDude said:
Come on, she cant be waiting for you forever, right? :cool:
i'd say if shes that interested in u...just don't give her much attention and she'll come back and start talkin to you if shes that into you still..
gl man

twotyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
well she sent be a message sayin they're jus friends and asked when were really gonna hang out. so i guess things are open if i stll want them.

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
twotyme said:
Ok so theres this girl who contacted me on myspace a few weeks ago-she said her friend pointed me out to her one day at school. And she started sended me stuff about how my car's so bad ass and that shes seen me riding around town n all. And we've set a few dates but I didn't really feel like going out with her so I bascially cancelled by saying I had to work in stuff. Well turns out she lives down the street from my friend. So today me n my friends decided to stop by and when we got there she and this other guy came out of their garage when we pulled in the driveway. I was like what the hell. Anyways my friend knows the guy and we jus stood outside talkin for a while. She didn't say much to me and I didn't say much to her. BTW she was wearing these short ass shorts and was lookin good. They're not going out but I dunno if I should still go out with her. I dodn't like the idea of her hanging out with other guys. Any input would be appreciated.
Even though you are not interested in her, I suggest you go out with her. Just have fun. Get more experience.
Maybe you'll regret that you did not go out with her, if you find out that she's got lots of friends. Then, you may be realizing that your social circumference could have gone through a major expansion, and that you missed the opportunity to meet lots of new people who could extend your social circumference even more. And so on.
If you go out with her, what regrets could you experience in the future? I would say not too many.
I'd say you've got nothing to lose.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well u said u dont like her with being w9ith others guys!!! how would u fell if she would like u being with other girls!! DUDE welcome to the real world!!1 GUys hang out with girls.. girls hang out with guys!!! Thats nature.. And try not to be jelious if other guys spanks her in the ass or something!!

Nzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya what shydude said, gettin all uptight because you saw her with another guy is AFC behavior.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
twotyme said:
I dodn't like the idea of her hanging out with other guys.
Not even with her yet and already afraid of losing her. Way to go! :down: