bad kissing is a huge turn off !!!!!!

Evo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just got a call from a friend she is like a sister to me and she told me that this guy she was interested in ask her to go to this party at this party they made out but she said he was a bad kisser and now she is saying she lose interest in him. so now there arent too much tips on kissing just a few i seen b4 but can someone plz offer some tips for that or if they kno an article somewhere on kissing. cuz a lousy kiss and u lose the girl that sucks!

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evo
plz offer some tips
First, don't have bad breath. If you think you are prone to bad breath, try getting something like DenTek's Breath Remedy. You can find it (in the US) at drug storers. I found some at my local Target. There are similar brands. The essential ingredient is Sodium Chlorate.

Secondly, don't slobber. Try to keep your kisses dry.

Don't pucker up. Keep your lips relaxed in a slightly open position. Apply light to very light pressure for the first kisses.

Don't keep kissing the same spot. Move around. Tease the lips. But again, don't slobber over her face. Keep it dry.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't leave your hands in one spot. Move them around on her, massage her lower back, her scalp, tickle her sides...Do something with them.

Evo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i ask her to tell me wats was wrong and she said that he was holding her head and the second mistake she wasnt telling clearly it was something like he was leaving his tongue in the whole time and not pulling it away and reenter or something ?? so i am actually trying to find out the actually kissing part like the movement.
and crazyboy hit the spot with the "keep ur hands moving thanks" and bobbdodds"relax lips" but wat about the tongue?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evo
i ask her to tell me wats was wrong and she said that he was holding her head and the second mistake she wasnt telling clearly it was something like he was leaving his tongue in the whole time and not pulling it away and reenter or something ?? so i am actually trying to find out the actually kissing part like the movement.
and crazyboy hit the spot with the "keep ur hands moving thanks" and bobbdodds"relax lips" but wat about the tongue?
"crazykid" thinks you did a "dead tounge" and kept it in her mouth the whole time with little movement. You should slide your tounge in softly and slowly, tickle hers with your for a little bit, then pull your tounge back and back off with the kissing for a few seconds. Also, don't hold her head!!!

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
"crazykid" thinks you did a "dead tounge" and kept it in her mouth the whole time with little movement. You should slide your tounge in softly and slowly, tickle hers with your for a little bit, then pull your tounge back and back off with the kissing for a few seconds. Also, don't hold her head!!!
what you mean dont hold her head? girls love it when you massage the back of their head as you kiss them. also gently rub their face.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack
what you mean dont hold her head? girls love it when you massage the back of their head as you kiss them. also gently rub their face.
Right on knickknack. When they're horny they just want some animal lust, and no tenderness is needed. But more often than not, girls wants physical intimacy for the sense of security. They are small and physically weak, so they wanna know that a manly man has got her back.

So gently caressing her head and face while softly kissing her is very good advice. And use your tongue sparingly. Deep, DEEP french-kissing is for when you're having sex, or are very close to it (leading into it). I'd say that 75% of the makeout session should be slow, deliberate, and gentle ('tender' to them), and if that 75% does lead to petting and sex, some more raw, animal-style kissing. If that doesn't happen, keep it gentle and tender.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack
I should have clarified. It's ok to massage her head and scalp, but don't just grab the back of her head and hold her face to yours.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god, you guys dont know how much this thread is helping me right now after my first hookup last night.

props to the man that started this.

Evo

Don Juan
Reaction score
it is nice to hear that other ppl needed this info i was afraid that i was the only one who needed this info. thanks to u all who provided tips on kissing.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should have clarified. It's ok to massage her head and scalp, but don't just grab the back of her head and hold her face to yours.
Which isn't to say that this "move" doesn't have its place! (An oft-used favorite of mine, actually...!)

I'll emphasize for clarification:
It's ok to massage her head and scalp, but don't just grab the back of her head and hold her face to yours.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember I dated this greek girl for a while, horrible kisser; the funniest thing is she always wanted to make out. It was a pretty bad turn off... She would kiss like a zombie, just open her mouth and not move ANYTHING!! inside, her tongue was just floating in mid air.. Weirdest moast akward thing ever :)

Evo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chlywly
I remember I dated this greek girl for a while, horrible kisser; the funniest thing is she always wanted to make out. It was a pretty bad turn off... She would kiss like a zombie, just open her mouth and not move ANYTHING!! inside, her tongue was just floating in mid air.. Weirdest moast akward thing ever :)
lol thats some funny sh*t just floating in mid air

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gentle is the keyword for good kissing. Start really slow and soft, and go little more to the aggressive kissing when she's starting to lose controll....

Evo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blaaaaat
gentle is the keyword for good kissing. Start really slow and soft, and go little more to the aggressive kissing when she's starting to lose controll....
wat u mean lose control?

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39119

Bad Techniques
a) Slobbering : This was the worst, if you feel compelled to wipe your face after a kiss... someone is doing something wrong. The spit is in your mouths, it should stay within the mouth boundaries... which brings us to

b) Surrounding the persons mouth : The kiss should be lip on lip, not lips over and around the other persons. This leads to slobbering, and is a very bad way to kiss.

c) 'Rocket tongue' : This is when one of the persons tongues is 'rocketing' around the other persons mouth... SLOW DOWN! Kissing is all about sensuality, and anything that is sensual is slow and deliberate, you take the time to get it right.

d) Bad breath : For you smokers out there QUIT already... It's a disgusting habit, and if the person you are kissin is a non-smoker this could definately screw things up. Also, make sure that your teeth are clean, you can taste that shyt. It turns people off. Brushing twice a day at least with mouthwash should handle that...

e) Deep-throating : Now... we all love it when a girl treats our nob to this, but women don't appreciate choking on your tongue. Also, your sour taste buds are in the back, the sweet sensors are in the front. So, when you stick your tongue to the back of their throat, you invariably trigger these sour taste buds... sour is NOT sensual... NUFF said

f) exploration : This one was more debateable... I personnaly don't enjoy a woman that licks your teeth and gums, but she seemed to enjoy it when a guy does that from time to time (she did emphasise 'not always').

g) Tightening : Your lips should be relaxed... this one is difficult to explain, but your lips should be soft when you kiss...

h) The face lick : This is what I experience the other day, I went to kiss the girl, and she licked my whole mout with her tongue... slobber included. I had to forcefully contain her tongue in my mouth... not worth the effort, but I will train her given the chance.

Now that we've covered a few of the things NOT to do, let's get into a few good techniques... feel free to add to this list also... :

1. The peck : The lip-on lip peck should be soft, try and have your lips moistened, and often a woman won't accept just a peck and will just open her mouth.

2. French kiss : This is my own technique... start slow, both lips should barely be touching, massaging her tongue with your own (remember, the tips of the tongues). Back away slightly, move back in, slowly, lick her lips, give her a peck, then stick your tongue into her mouth again, once again, it should barely enter her mouth. When you feel a buildup of spit, back away, swallow, continue.

Keep in mind that your hands should be busy at the same time, playing with her hair, moving your hands up and down her sides, up her back, her neck, along the side of her face, rubbing her ears.

Once you've kissed her for a while then you can get into the smelling... smell all along her neck, her upper-chest, her hair, give compliments.

3. 'Agressive technique' : Still following the guidelines of what not to do, there are times when it's necessary to swithc to the agressive technique... think of it as the frence kiss, except that you are kissing her hard, pressing hard against her lips, exploring her mouth, biting her lips (still softly), nibbling on her tongue.

It's important to switch up between the french kiss and the aggressive technique, so that the female doesn't know what is coming up next...

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
'Rocket tongue'

Omfg this one chick did this too me while we were furiously making out. It was so damned nasty then i pulled away and she is all like "im not that ugly am i? Im not that ugly am i?".

At that point i fleed the scene.

Evo

Don Juan
Reaction score
So pimp its scary
thanks dude this is some useful tips now i understand how u get the name"so pimp its scary" lol