Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bad flow at the moment..!

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im stuck in a bad flow atm...

I gained some weight, less motivated for the gym and I play too much video games on my ps4. I used to work out a lot, wake up early and go to every class at school. I began lazy, I don't eat clean and healthy like I used too and I don't feel fit like before. I was super confident, had some plates going on and a steady girl that visited my house when I texted.

Atm I lost some plates, a very hot hb9 with a bf was chasing me but somehow some weeks later.. I asked her out she replied 'Im already in my pyamas' so I took that as a rejection and she doesn't open my snapchats anymore. She was in my car once and she wanted to have drinks at my place but I had to blow it off since my mom called to pick her up...lost that one I think :/

I don't want to hang out with my steady plate, she sees another guy im pretty certain and hangs out with both of us, I don't like that so I ignored 2 messages and now shes silent aswel.

And the other plate told me to call her after this weekend when she finishes her exams.

So basically, Ive lost motivation for school and work out, I game a lot, a lot at home and go to work only.

I find myself messaging old plates I moved on from because lack of interest or small rejection for drinks or lack of chemistry on dates earlier.. That's slipping and having too low new plates so you start texting old girls who you should move on from for good.....

Anyway what should I do, I need to back myself up again and start going out.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going through a bit of a rut myself Gambino and I've decided that there's only one solution. Do me a favor, lean forward and give me your full attention:

SNAP THE F*CK OUT OF IT!!!!

We, you and I, are the only people that can get us back on track. Nobody else, no motivational videos or speeches, no pep talks. WE need to dig deep, unplug the playstation and get back on the grind. I've been asking myself one question when I'm feeling down.

Do you like feeling like this?

The answer is no. I know exactly what I need to be doing and because I'm slacking off I feel like crap. Time to stop slacking and do what you know needs to be done.

Get out there bud!!!

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get up. Go to gym. Limit video games. Go grocery shopping get healthy groceries. No fap. Not because it does anything just forces you to find *****.

Till your feeling it again maybe bang a chick or two less hot than your usual. Less attractive chicks are cooler to hang with anyway. They usually don't have that stupid princess mentality and you may even like one. Srs