Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bad eyes

2xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi guys,
for the past 2 months, i've been working on a *old* 21 inch monitor. bad thing was that it was fuzzy on the left side. thought it would be ok because it's 21" and i set it up at 1024*768 which got me big readable letters and all.

now, i'm discovering my viewing distance is approximately half of what i could have done 2 months ago. i'm already wearing glasses (myopic) and i could see well at 30 meters (without glasses) now faces are blurry/fuzzy at 15 meters. i'm sure it's that damn screen because i've had watery and strained eyes everytime i finished working.

now, does anyones knw if this is temporary and if i can recover my previous "good eyes"? this is quite a concern because i'll have to change my glasses soon and i'm sure my opticician will give me those thick ones and this is a huge no.

or are there any exercices to be less myopic?.

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you cannot "undo" myopia. It's basically the thinning/streching of your cornea. The key is to prevent it from getting worst. Remember to have constant breaks. If you're looking up close, try to look somewhere far away on breaks. Move your eyes around. And replace your freaking monitor. They're pretty cheap!

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well from everything ive read your eyes will only get worse temporarily from staring at a computer screen. look on google for improving your vision without glass, i think thatll do it. there are a few exersices that are suppose to help. ive been doing some of them and i do think its working some. the naysayers can say nay but i say it works. ive only been doing them for id say 3 or four weeks and im noticing some improvement