Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bad experience left fear of approaching

FoolsCause

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in my early 20s, I noticed a girl with a fine ass working in a mall candy shop, and walked in and asked her if she wanted to do something when her workshift was over. She turned bright-red and yelled "My fiance would be really mad at you if he were here!", pointing at her ring. I guess I should have noticed the ring, but ever since then, I've had a fear of being yelled at in public when being rejected by a woman. How can I gain confidence with approaching?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FoolsCause said:
When I was in my early 20s, I noticed a girl with a fine ass working in a mall candy shop, and walked in and asked her if she wanted to do something when her workshift was over. She turned bright-red and yelled "My fiance would be really mad at you if he were here!", pointing at her ring. I guess I should have noticed the ring, but ever since then, I've had a fear of being yelled at in public when being rejected by a woman. How can I gain confidence with approaching?
When I played baseball growing up, I played catcher and in a playoff game, I was warming up the pitcher in between innings and the first batter got a little too close and I had my helmet off at the time.... right in the right side of my mouth. Knocked me unconscious and I was rushed to the hospital. to this day I don't' have any of my teeth on the right side of my face past my where my lips close (so it's not noticable unless I open my mouth, hold my head down and show you)

I got stiches, went home, and the next day, put on my catching equipment and caught the next playoff game the next night which we won. I was 10 at the time. Was I scared of getting hit again? yes. I even dropped a couple of balls in the mit when the batter would swing. But I did it becuase I loved playing more than I was scared to play.

when you get tied of jacking off more than you are scared of approaching, you will approach, be scared and all, and you will do so because you know you have no other alternative.

FoolsCause

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
when you get tied of jacking off more than you are scared of approaching, you will approach, be scared and all, and you will do so because you know you have no other alternative.
It gets boring. I've tried approaching sometimes though without much success.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are approaching the sake of approaching, which doesn't make sense.

I hate "approaching" that's why I don't approach. i don't even know what "approaching" really is. I don't make a day out of it. I don't have to get skied up to go to the mall or the club to get numbers from women... but if I am out and I see the eye of an attractive woman and I am in the right mood (i.e I didn't lose any money) I might strike up a conversation. if I like what i am hearing (if she isn't dumb as a box of rocks, come off as a skank or is married) I will get her number and set up a time to talk to her again.

I always give it 2 days, for my sake. If I don't remember to call you in 2 days, you weren't worth calling in the first place. I had one girl I actually had a dream about having sex with the next night. I broke the rule on that one.