Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bad cell phone bummer night

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have a motorola v60i. The first critical important time I actually needed it to work properly to get a number at a reunion party, like "i might not see this person again" kinda time the battery ran out of juice. It used to go for a week w/o a charge, suddenly I guess it decided two days was enough. I ended up not getting some important contacts that night. I was infuriated. And this is supposed to one of their better models. After that night, I was pretty sure I will never own a motorola phone or other motorola phone related product again, if it was up to me. If you use your phone alot, get a nokia or samsung..very good battery life and good reception. Personally, I would not recommend motorola.

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Are you trying to tell me you couldnt find ONE pen to write with AT ALL? Thats all you need bro, write it on you arm, a gum wrapper whatever is handy.

Try and be more resourceful.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KnightRyder
After that night, I was pretty sure I will never own a motorola phone or other motorola phone related product again, if it was up to me. If you use your phone alot, get a nokia or samsung..very good battery life and good reception. Personally, I would not recommend motorola.
your blaming the phone because u didn't charge it, and were too stupid to find a pen..?
kinda stupid.
i've got a nokia 7250i, its battery life would prob last about a week if i didn't use it? i don't know.
i use it quite a bit, short phone calls 1-5 minutes, alot of txt messages, it lasts a whole weekend.
every night i sleep in my bed, i charge my phone. only when i went on holiday and forgot a charger (had to share one) did my battery die.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
quest,

Have you owned this phone ?

I guess not. let me explain

I have tried that Nokia model , it gets great battery life even with a color screen, I am probably going to buy a nokia in the future. If you stuck a color screen and gave it decent reception on the motorola v60i, the juice wouldn't even last a few hours.

Part of it is you are right that I wasn't prepared , didn't charge it the night before.

I finally got hold of a pen later in the night, but it just felt really cheap looking asking for phone numbers with a pen and my open palm at a formal event.

But this was definetly a lesson for me, in the future when you are going to an important party or function, you should be prepared, keep a back up pen, take your breath mints etc.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to own a motorolla (before the infamous hot tub incident).

before I killed it I noticed the battery died after only a day of being on, even though it used to be a week. it was about 8 months old. I think motorolla just has good phones and shietty batterys. you can buy new batts