Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bad boy

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this music video, and I became inspired to change my dress style. I am in medical school now and I want to pull as many HB8+ as possible here in college.
I am 6'3, 205 lbs. I'm muscular, with broad shoulders. I usually wear dress shirts, RL sweaters with chinos, 800$ desert boots or dress shoes.

It seems like the bad boy style works much better when trying to pull young girls rather than dressing preppy, because you come across as more aggressive and fun. I'm considering buying a nice leather jacket and wearing more tanktops/white t-shirts with dark jeans.

This handsome guy who's singing looks badass in this video (it's in swedish, just disregard the audio and look at his style):
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SscxB0a-1xg

What do you guys think about his style? What do you think about dressing like a bad boy rather than preppy in college?

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be you man ..you don't need all that to attract women.
I'm 6'4 220 lb ...not the best looking but I know how to speak to women.

Just make sure you smell nice and don't have bad breath ..

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO, you put up that video? hahaha... I wish the people here could understand what they say in the beginning. It's so damn funny. Where are you at, Stockholm?

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yorkex said:
Just be you man ..you don't need all that to attract women.
I'm 6'4 220 lb ...not the best looking but I know how to speak to women.

Just make sure you smell nice and don't have bad breath ..
Appearance matters a lot. I want to look the best I can. I just want to hear your opinions on having more of a bad boy style. I have the personality to pull it of.

AttackFormation said:
LMFAO, you put up that video? hahaha... I wish the people here could understand what they say in the beginning. It's so damn funny. Where are you at, Stockholm?
Yes. I'm in Stockholm and studying at KI. How about you?

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha this is funny lol

It dosent matter what “style” you have per se its more how you conduct yourself

The guys body language in that video says a lot more about him than his outfit

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
Haha this is funny lol

It dosent matter what “style” you have per se its more how you conduct yourself

The guys body language in that video says a lot more about him than his outfit
Of course it matters how you dress yourself. Compare dressing like a homeless man with dressing in a tailored navy blue suit.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do whatever makes you comfortable. Wouldn't you be better off experimenting on hot babes rather than asking a bunch of guys?

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The man makes the clothes. The clothes don't make the man.

You can dress well, but what good it will do if you have terrible body language?

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
I just bought a nice leather jacket and I love it. To go along with that, I bought a pair of Diesel (yes STILL rocking the Diesel at 43) dark straight cut and a plain tank top. That look exudes male daredevilism. It looks classy yet biker-ish.
Nice! That's pretty much the style I'm thinking about. What have peoples reactions been for you so far?

I'm going for:
Dark brown desert boots
Dark blue jeans
Tank top
Black leather jacket
Dark brown belt
Dark brown leather cuffs
Watch

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought a black leather jacket and some tanktops/v-neck shirts, and they fit great. Gonna buy some good accessories like a necklace and wristbands to perfect the look. The response has been great so far. I look like a bad boy, and it's easier to intimidate other guys.
I look more badass wearing things like these. Preppy clothing looks beta and boring, you look like too much of a nice guy in it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that before the aliens kidnapped mulder's sister? he looks much more relaxed than in x-files.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for Mr Preppy, he does not look like a high class monied preppy guy. More like you average Joe.

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
If you think that 'bad boy' is something you buy in a store, you haven't a clue.
It's both social and physical. I am already aware of that, read the thread next time.

Making myself look more like a bad boy has done wonders for me. I look much more extraverted and unpredictable. Have you guys noticed any difference to how people respond with the preppy and the bad boy look?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else think that no one in that video actually looks "bad boy"? Looks more like a bunch of metrosexuals trying to put up a front.