Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Bacne" problem

muffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 29 so I know this isn't a puberty problem that will pass. I have somewhat oily skin and sweat a little more than the average person but other than the occasional pimple on my forehead I seem to only get breakouts on my back.

When I shower i use Zest or Johnson&Johnson body wash with one of those bath sponges as well as a scrub brush. I've also tried using Nuetrogena body wash but for doulble the price it made no difference. Anyone have any suggestions?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might try soaking in a hot tub of Epsom Salts a few times a week. Sounds girly but they say it works wonders. Swimming in salt water helps too.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
May sound weird, but I hear coca butter does wonders.

Not the gel, has to be 100% pure cocoa butter.

El Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar problem and found out it wasn't just regular acne. I found out I had keratosis piliaris. Its a skin condition that has no cure and you basically can't shed dead skin cells fast enough so it builds up and causes what looks like pimples. Theres treatments to help but nothing to completely get rid of them. Hopefully you don't have what I have.

dude04

Don Juan
Reaction score
keratosis piliaris? yikes. i also got "bacne" and its been over 10 years. i just let it be but am afraid to take off my shirt at the beach.

rudygee2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its simple...what do you do when you have acne on your face? Put some acne medication on it.

So put some acne medication on your back. If you don't have any, I suggest buying from acne.org because they sell their gel in large bottles (you'll go through it fairly fast putting it on such a large area...). Just take a shower at night and rub it into your back. Just be careful though and don't wear any clothing you don't mind ruining because benzoyl peroxide will bleach it. So just make sure you don't mind ruining your PJs and make sure to take a shower in the morning to get it off your back before you wear good clothes.

xxpansion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing to look into is your diet. Many people often see acne as just an external issue. Changing your diet can often work wonders on acne. See my sig, there is a e-course offered there that expands on how acne and diets are related.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you drink or consume a large quantity of sugary products this could cause a breakout as well.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider seeing a dermatologist. You might find an antibiotic that will control it. Or begin an accutane trial.

I suggest talking to a derm. I just got done with accutane and wish I had taken it sooner. It cleared my back up, but I still have some scars and discoloration marks that are slowly fading.

coolf1r3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've spoken to my dermatologist about my bacne and she's prescribed me Minocyclin or something, a Differin gel, and a Benzoyl Peroxide wash. It's getting better!!!

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad that's working for you Cool.

I had all three of those before. I had the expensive version of the minocycline but it was costing $200 a month, but it worked.

I then switched to minocyclin and sadly did not have the same result though it was supposed to be the exact same just generic

DJ in Progress

Don Juan
Reaction score
i second the fish oil, it will work wonders, it has for me, cleared up both my face and "bacne" a significant amount, nothing i have found has worked better:up: