Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

backing up your claims

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you tell a girl on a date u give the best massages ever and she let's u massage her shoulders (I gave her a soft zero pressure massage which was pathetic but I was explaining while I did it)in an empty bar and u don't go full out giving her one and just explain in detail the ways to massage will she think u are full of sh1t? I'm a dumba** I should have shut my mouth and concentrated on massaging her firmly, I was too soft and didn giv her a proper massage cos I felt creepy but will she judge me on those claims of being the best?

Isko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude that makes no sense. She probably thought you were afraid to touch her, honestly.

First of all, how would you know that you give the best massages? Have you gotten massaged by every dude and lady around? Even if you have, you can't have massaged yourself, so how would you know that yours are the best?

Try being as serious and matter-of-fact as you can. Say: I wanna give you a massage. Then do it.

Joking is fun but seriousness is sexier in my opinion, when you're being seriously sexual. If she seems nervous, THEN joke, if you want. But don't be afraid of being creepy or sexual. You have to learn sometime. Risk being creepy. You want the vibe to be SEXUAL, you want to be touching her and having her go unhhh, not joking with her and having her go hahah. Although ideally some of both is good.

And.... DON'T try to impress her. You will impress her BY NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS HER. If you give a good massage, go ahead and massage. If you don't, then go ahead and ask her to help you learn. Don't feel like you have to be some omnipotent dude who magically knows how to give massages =P. The fact that you're alive, healthy, and on a date with her is plenty enough.

Was your heart beating really fast and you felt terrified that she was gonna walk out on you at any second or call her friends and say "what a creep"? If so, that's fine... You still should have sat down next to her, put your arm around her, and cuddled with her like you wanted, though. You shoulda looked into her eyes and smiled and lingered over her lips with yours, brushing lips, drawing out the tension... Or whatever your body really wanted to do with hers. Don't trust your stupid brain. Listen to your body and how it wants to get close to her. Do what it says.

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
No I actually do give the best massages HOWEVER what I know about it is that every person likes more or less pressure depending the person and when you find that out you'll know how hard to press. Until I know that I can't gauge what she likes without asking her and if you press too hard it'll hurt her.

I just felt uncomfortable doing it in the bar, and mainly because prior to that she rejected my kino, maybe it was related to when she slipped up and explained the rings on her finger saying 'this is from my mother this is from my bf..) then immediately said '1st bf' i must be getting played or she just didn't want me to know, maybe she's a branch swinger, should i judge her for that?

either way back to the topic i think i should have just followed through with the moment rather than being petrified by coming across as creepy due to her rejection of previous kino. even later when i tried to look into her eyes she'd turn her head and face forward so her hair would prevent me seeing her eyes. something wasn't right.