Back in the game?

Bwilled

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so for those of you who dont know or havent read my last thread *which i cant find* the girl i was talking to or trying to atleast knows that i like her now and she says she loves me like a brother and we had a chat about us and basicly we want things back to normal but she said she would think about going out with me.... im really trying to get this girl so dont tell me to mvoe on please....so my question is... do i have a chance still/ Am i back in the game to get her

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bwilled said:
im really trying to get this girl so dont tell me to mvoe on please....so my question is... do i have a chance still
No chance. What you should do is [CENSORED BY REQUEST OF OP].

alxrose04

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, take this as a learning experience. Try to see what happened. Try to see what you did that caused her to see you like a brother. Were you just really nice to her all the time? Did you not show her your sexual/playful side? As for having a shot with her, you don't have to the best chance right now. Maybe somewhere in the distant future after she doesn't see you for a while and gets to see you in a different light but right now, it's looking tough.