Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back in the game i guess

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
So me and my 2 year LTR just broke up yesterday. I feel so lost and confused. Soon i'll be back in the game. I don't want to yet because i just don't feel like doing anything. I just can't imagine the single life anymore. I just don't know what to think about anything. It's hard but i'm trying my best to deal with it and get on with my life. You can post good replies or flame me for posting this or whatever; i just needed to vent. Thanks.

jnice48146

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all good, dude. I went from an 11 year LTR (6 dating, 5 married), was in the game for a couple of months, then was in a 9 month LTR. Back in the game once again. My advice, don't get caught in some rebound s*it like I did. It'll just cause you pain. Work on yourself ( i.e. hobbies, education, working out, etc. ) until you feel like getting back in the game. Read up on the DJ bible, get your mind right, and then go dominate some PVSSY!

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, breaking up sucks for the first few months. Suffer through the pain and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

You'll get back in the game soon enough.

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got through a breakup of a 3 year LTR...

Took me 3 months to get over it...

It's not fun, or easy, but whatever you do, don't contact her or try and win her back by talking.. Just makes it hurt way worse... NC is the quickest way to get over it if you know it's done.

Hang in there man, every day gets better.

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. It's hard as hell and i'm pretty confused, but I'm also kind of excited i guess. I have a lot to figure out now about myself.