Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bachelorette Parties

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approaching bachelorette parties is so easy to do and it's easy to pick up the single one(s) of the group (or disqualify the whole group quickly).

1. Approach the bride-to-be quickly and say "Congratulations!" and give her a high-five. No bride-to-be has EVER turned me down from this.
2. She will say thanks or whatever. Then you ask when she's getting married. She will say a few weeks. You say "Wow that's so soon! You better enjoy yourself tonight. You should definitely NOT get married. I've been married 7 times already (or some other joke)". They will laugh unless you are a weirdo. Then you say "Is everyone here married?" (look around the group)
3. The girls will ALWAYS point out the single one of the group (if there is one).
4. If she's hot, target acquired and you just got yourself some social proof. If not, say "well hey Congrats again" and move on. If there are two, play them off each other.
5. Make sure you flirt with your target AND the entire group. Make sure you include the bride though since she is the "VIP" for the night. But also KINO THE SH!T out of your target.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might work. Unless they are a bunch of entitled richie rich cünts from Connecticut. Plenty of them come to the city for bachelorette shindigs.

Smell The Glove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. Next time i'm invited to a bachelorette party i'll be sure to implement these tactics.