Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bachelor pad suggestions

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know where to put this, so mods, if this needs to be moved, please do so.

Anyway, my Sophomore year of college is coming up and I'm out of the dorms and I'm moving into this studio apartment near campus. Any suggestions as far as a theme or decorations or any must-have I should know about?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depend on what you like. If your into a sport make sure theres posters of that sport etc. I'm in a fraternity so I'n my Apartment I have canes hung up and paddles etc.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with PrettyBoyAJ that it should be a reflection of your personality. I will, however, say that you'd expect to see a 19 year old's apartment decked out in sports crap, so maybe you should avoid the predictable.

Back in my college days, I was going for more of a classic look. I had a framed picture of the Rat Pack. Some Ray Charles stuff. All black & white pictures. But that was just me trying to look cool.

Do you wanna go for a modern look? A minimalist look? Rustic? Vintage? That's what you want to consider. Once you have a vision in your head, you'll find a way to make it work.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get lots of throw pillows. Most guys neglect this but chicks love these for some reason. Pillow fights lead to play wrestling, play wrestling leads to making out and so forth.

MatthEaddicT

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're going to move many times. So Less is more in your case. How many campus settings are simple and clean(you do clean right?)? Non except the class rooms;) I haave noticed: bigger the bar/beer banner and tv(s) the better, Bigger campus apt/houses you can stack 2 couches, ie movie theatre style, with the rear couch on a framed platform, is easy and gets you buzz if you have a large social circle.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are moving into a studio... only thing you need is a big ass bed that is a fall away from the door. And NO COUCHES and NO CHAIRS.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump, I'm moving to a new apartment tommorow. Any suggestions appreciated.

Need to have the bachelor pad for the last semester of College

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An iPod deck or whatever they are (those speakers you sit your phone in and it plays music); modern appliances (you may as well splurge on good quality kitchenware, tv and blu-ray player because you'll keep them for years and they impress chicks no end. Makes you look like you've got your shyt together); a selection of crappy chick flicks that you'll only watch with a girl (The Notebook, Bridesmaids, Magic Mike. All these movies make me want to vomit but I think they're good leg openers); cool books on topics that interest you (history, true crime, recipes....good talking points); don't underestimate the power of good quality linen (Egyptian cotton, once again, expensive but will last ages and girls can recognise good quality sheets); and last but not least, ALWAYS have a supply of "girly" drinks on hand (vodka cruisers, Sauvignon blanc, white burgundy, vodka, soda, limes, lemons all that shyt girls love). That way you can invite girls back for a nightcap with confidence.
Good luck mate!

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for the sports related. anything greenbay packers is a must!

i would get a decent tv and a media centre. for the " come over and watch a move with me" girls.

a good bed for fooking and some good cookwear for breakfast in the morning.

that's about it.

TRSX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im gonna go ahead and disagree with hanging posters of football players - if you do like football, get a cool superbowl poster or something other then a dude in a jersey.

I go classy man, get some real plants, track lighting, good art for the wall - a comfy couch with throw pillows. Something to play music with (ipod dock, speakers etc)