Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Baby or beer?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mate's GF gave birth to their first kid last weekend. Tonight he's in the pub.

Alpha play or a step too far?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
A fella's got to have balance in his life.

I'm sure he's out working all week to provide for the little brat.

Let the fella enjoy his beer. Space is important.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the problem. Maybe he needed a break and a chat with his friends. Where is the crime?
I agree. Obviously some don't. Got a feeling this Richard the Frog character is a chick.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then what's the purpose of you making the thread? You seemed to imply there was indeed something wrong lol.
Unique an outlook as it is on this forum lately, I'm actually interested in the opinions of other people. Or, maybe I just fancied a brief respite from the slt-shaming, or having to go over the 'money counts for everything' conversation for the fckn umpteenth time.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Unique an outlook as it is on this forum lately, I'm actually interested in the opinions of other people. Or, maybe I just fancied a brief respite from the slt-shaming, or having to go over the 'money counts for everything' conversation for the fckn umpteenth time.
I haven't honestly seen any Money Threads lately.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't honestly seen any Money Threads lately.
Yeah. It must have been at least a couple of weeks. Guess we'll just have to wait for the next full moon, or until Neil gets his fckn period again.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of being alpha is doing what you want without conforming.

Personally, it's not something I would do but I don't see any big harm as long as he's not doing it every night and abandoning his kid.

Don Robbo

Reaction score
This is actually something very close to heart, I was born at 10am on a tuesday. My old man went out and got shteaming that night with the boys. Now i come from a east london background in a tradition that is called wetting the babies head. In my family it was a way of celebrating the continuation of the family. Im not sure if OPs friend is doing it for the same reason or just for sh*ts and giggles