Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

B-tches are worthless

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is for all the guys who run around thinking that a woman is the answer to all their problems.

Most women have nothing to offer besides pvssy. The only thing they're good for is fvcking. Women themselves know this. That is why a lot of unattractive women and women who are past their prime are mean and b!tchy. They can't keep men around because they have nothing to offer. They can only get d!ck from men who are horny enough to put their penis in any hole they can find.

There are also some women are detrimental. Not only will they never do anything for you, they'll go out of their way to hurt others.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually a woman does not have to offer only her pvssy,the presence of a woman allow you to be viewed from your peers as a man of worth.
A guy that is never seen with a woman is considered some kind on weirdo according to some societies standards.

I think most guys with average or ugly girls are with them because of that and not because of the sex,to avoid pressure.

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy that is never seen with a woman is considered some kind on weirdo according to some societies standards.

I think most guys with average or ugly girls are with them because of that and not because of the sex,to avoid pressure.
Interesting.

Why is this?

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
Actually a woman does not have to offer only her pvssy,the presence of a woman allow you to be viewed from your peers as a man of worth.

This is true. For example, sometimes men with homosexual preferences will have wives or girlfriends in order to appear "normal".

There was a video on youtube where a f@ggy-seeming Jamaican guy with AIDS was talking about his girlfriend. That seemed like a pretty obvious example of a homo who only had a girlfriend for camouflage purposes.

But unless you're trying to prove sh!t to other people, then the only thing women have to offer is pvssy.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bitter much?

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
A good woman with high interest will not only put out, but will stick up for you, try to cheer you up when you're down, drive you around, take you out and buy you things.

Not all the time, of course...

ELITE

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand where his coming from. In society today women could be worthless. To much going on these days. Fb girls having a s,hyt load of guy friends spitting game to them. I would never consider a LTR from a women who has to have a fb. Or myspace and have with like 145 guys friends are more. Not insecure, thats just not a value women in my eyes. Who needs all that attention. Look for women at church, book stores, school educated women who are doing good for just them selfs. And don't need attention from so many men at a time. And got good values, i look for looks with personality to go along with. And stop wasting time with low quality women, they are just a fling and booty call nothing more. Never think of them as a LTR. Than just to past time for the right one to come in your life. Have your standards, if you want best experince with women.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FortunateSon said:
Interesting.

Why is this?
No idea it's not me to make the rules,ask those "clever" guys from tv who decide whats cool and whats not.

PappyS said:
This is true. For example, sometimes men with homosexual preferences will have wives or girlfriends in order to appear "normal".

There was a video on youtube where a f@ggy-seeming Jamaican guy with AIDS was talking about his girlfriend. That seemed like a pretty obvious example of a homo who only had a girlfriend for camouflage purposes.

But unless you're trying to prove sh!t to other people, then the only thing women have to offer is pvssy.
Most of the men knows what a dry spell is and wont consider you a loser if you have no women,it's the women themselves that pray acceptance to drugaddicts or single mom yet are the first to bash a man if he is single for too long.

ELITE

Don Juan
Reaction score
A good example how men should be these days. If tired of worthless women. I know this show is kinda lame. Look at guys on Jersy Shore. They are doing it right. Going out having a good time at clubs. They never hardly dweal over worthless women. They know this women are not LTR women. They replace! Instead they are spinning plates one after another. Hit and quit and just having a blast. AKA PLAYA

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, some of them on the Jersey Shore get caught up in girls. The only two that are real players are Pauly D. and the situation. Vinny and Ronnie are pretty bad, especially Ronnie.

Clark Kent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tired of idiots calling this and that ''bitter''. What has a woman got to offer you once you're self-developed? I'm in a search for self-purpose, a higher fulfillment. Women eat, shyt, smell like crap without products and whinge. Theres nothing a woman can offer you besides pvssy and companionship.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clark Kent said:
Tired of idiots calling this and that ''bitter''. What has a woman got to offer you once you're self-developed? I'm in a search for self-purpose, a higher fulfillment. Women eat, shyt, smell like crap without products and whinge. Theres nothing a woman can offer you besides pvssy and companionship.
Yeah. Well keep being tired. Because you sound bitter. You sound like a puppy who's gotten kicked one too many times.

Hey, I'm not saying girls are perfect little angels. I'm just saying that I'd have hard time imagining George Clooney talking to his buddies about how "b-tches are worthless". This is the talk of unsuccessful, hurt men. Those of us who have success with women can distinguish between the good and the bad without having to lump them all together to make ourselves sound big and bad.

Stop spending your time with worthless people and you won't have to complain about worthless b*tches. Right now, there's some bitter ugly chick complaining about how "all men are worthless" because she makes the same habit of dating losers. You blame all women. I blame you.

Clark Kent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Yeah. Well keep being tired. Because you sound bitter. You sound like a puppy who's gotten kicked one too many times.

Hey, I'm not saying girls are perfect little angels. I'm just saying that I'd have hard time imagining George Clooney talking to his buddies about how "b-tches are worthless". This is the talk of unsuccessful, hurt men. Those of us who have success with women can distinguish between the good and the bad without having to lump them all together to make ourselves sound big and bad.

Stop spending your time with worthless people and you won't have to complain about worthless b*tches. Right now, there's some bitter ugly chick complaining about how "all men are worthless" because she makes the same habit of dating losers. You blame all women. I blame you.
I stopped reading at George Clooney.