Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

B!tch took a sh!t while riding me!

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thefonz said:
That and you really skimmed over the seduction part...
that's because he's such a stud that girls regularly show up to his house and beg for his ****.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should probably just take it as a compliment. I mean... I've never literally fvcked the shyt out of a girl!

Yet, you should probably be a little compassionate. Obviously, it was an accident, and it will haunt her for the rest of her life. You played it pretty cool though.

Reaction score
lol i was gonna say, sounds just like a tucker max story. why dont you make her buy you new sheets bro?

anyway, that made me laugh.

HeMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
my god!

lucky you guys didnt go for indian food that night

KingofHearts

Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
You should probably just take it as a compliment. I mean... I've never literally fvcked the shyt out of a girl!
And this is how you tell this story to your friends!

KingofHearts

Don Juan
Reaction score
is tucker max kind of like a real life Kramer?

"I slipped and fell in some mud, wearing the very pants I was returning."

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should comfort her. You should joke about it.
Just be a decent human being. She must feel terrible.
Be a man and help her feel better.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
I disagree. Girls go around acting like they smell like sunshine and cupcakes, then they go and do sh!it like this. Girl deserves to be yelled at. Not to mention, she ruined his new thousand dollar sheets, she should pay for that too.
Don't be a pr1ck, dude. Why that hate? You should be the man and make her feel better. And fvck the sheets, who cares about stupid sheets anyway.
It is not like she did it on purpose. Sometimes they lose bowel control when they orgasm - bad luck she had shyts.

And seriously, I'm tired of this "I hate girls, do some revenge" cr*p here. Guys here should be trying to become the Man who is always above this scumbag mindset. Nut Up or Shut Up.

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
I disagree. Girls go around acting like they smell like sunshine and cupcakes, then they go and do sh!it like this. Girl deserves to be yelled at. Not to mention, she ruined his new thousand dollar sheets, she should pay for that too.
You're a good reader... Over $200? That's a lunch tab or small bar tab for many.

Yeah, and she's a HB9...So I had this chick and she could probably vie for Maxim / Playmate girl of the year / Miss Universe...

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marry her. maybe shes "reverse bullemic" and will jump on you after each meal, to help her purge. lots of sex...

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just act like nothing has changed and you will pass this sh1t test

todays_news

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel bad
If some girl sh1t on me.. I'd feel bad aswell.

She's never going to be able to look you in the eye knowing she dumped on you and sh1tted your bed up, yet to meet a woman thats that secure minded. Neeeeeeeeeeeeeext.