Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

aww sh!t it's another valentine's day thread - 2x the trouble

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well ... the retarded day is almost upon us and this year I have 2 plates to deal with. Now we ARE supposed to get a hardcore snow storm which could prevent me from leaving the house (oh God please please please), but I can't rely on weather. I don't think either of these girls are expecting much since I've only been seeing them a few weeks, but I'm thinking it might be a good idea to say or write or do a little something nonetheless. Nothing expensive or big, just a little attention tidbit. What are you guys doin? And how do I handle em both if they each decide they want to hang out that day? And if we can't (weather permitting again please God), what can/should I do instead?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
md3sign said:
Well ... the retarded day is almost upon us and this year I have 2 plates to deal with. Now we ARE supposed to get a hardcore snow storm which could prevent me from leaving the house (oh God please please please), but I can't rely on weather. I don't think either of these girls are expecting much since I've only been seeing them a few weeks, but I'm thinking it might be a good idea to say or write or do a little something nonetheless. Nothing expensive or big, just a little attention tidbit. What are you guys doin? And how do I handle em both if they each decide they want to hang out that day? And if we can't (weather permitting again please God), what can/should I do instead?
Don't serve dinner on spinning plates.

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so it's best not to do or say anything about it? what if it comes up during or after the fact like "why didn't you get me anything blah blah"?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
md3sign said:
so it's best not to do or say anything about it? what if it comes up during or after the fact like "why didn't you get me anything blah blah"?
Tell her she didn't earn it yet...it's not just C+F, it's TRUE! Until she meets all your standards and expectations, she gets squat. Until then, she's just a girl you're seeing from time to time.

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have this same trouble...i'm not sure if I should call her up on Vday or if I should just let it pass like any other day