Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Awkwardness after asking em out

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that most women can not really deal with the awkwardness of having rejected your advances, thus they avoid contact with you and any confrontation. There are only a few of cool ones that are OK with it. I used to be that way, but I act normally around them as nothing ever happened - no shame in asking a woman out and getting rejected. Yet it is still akward because they choose to make it so. Do you guys agree?

Fred_Scuttle

Don Juan
Reaction score
some are that way but i've seen women back in the day insult, turn up their noses. laugh at, and mock guys for even asking them out. then years later they all got old and used up and no guys wanted them anymore. they couldnt get their way then they became angry and bitter old hags. i think anytime if things arent mutual things can get awkward.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. I also think there is some sort of sexual connotation there as well because they know that you still would like to shag them if possible, so they are more aware of you sexually without being sexually attracted themselves.