Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Awkward Prom Situation

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a bit in reference to an earlier post I made...
in the interim before prom, my date (whom I only knew marginally well), started going out w/ another guy and told me, so I offered to break it off and let her go w/ the other guy (we're both seniors, she's a soph, so we're the only way she's going to prom). But, according to her, her new bf (who used to be a buddy of mine awhile back) isn't really into prom, and so she still wants to go with me...to which I have acquiesed.
My feeling is that
A. I can still have a good time with a fun person
B. I can get myself some social proof
C. I'm one charming mofo:D ---maybe I'll steal her heart.

Advice/comments?

Full Throttle

Banned
Reaction score
First of all she's a ***** for doing what she did.

Second, if she's the hottest date you can get, then go for it.

Third, awkwardness is all relative, as is embarassment. Nothing has to be awkward.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
agree with Full Throttle, unless you're set on getting laid prom night. Then you should have tried to find someone else ASAP after she backed out on you. At this point, you can just go with her and have a good time. Don't expect anything, she's in a relationship.

I don't know why the fuk her bf would let her do this, but whatever.

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. No, I'm not expecting sh*t from this girl, which is why I just set up a date w/ another HB for next weekend, so I'll always have some recourse to tail (man, it feels good to be back in the game!)
But yeah, I'm not set on getting laid prom night, and honestly, my respect level for both the girl and her BF has dropped considerably.

But whatev. I'll just have fun with whatever comes my way.