Awkward comments

Altoidss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

I think I'm doing pretty good most of the time, people (and girls) seem to like me a lot.

However, I do have one problem. I seem to make a lot of awkward comments, I don't notice and usually the reaction doesn't make it seem like that, but I guess it's a fact. I think it stems that when I talk to a girl, I make A LOT of sex jokes. What makes a sex joke acceptable and what makes it an awkward comment?

thanks

Sosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are just starting out-it's probably best to stay away from the sex jokes all together;they most likely make you come off as a sex starved individual which isn't attractive persona.
Try seperating yourself and making conversation/jokes about a non sexual topic.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Run everything you say through the 'shall I think it not say it?' filter. Silence or a sly smile is often the best option. Let her try and guess what you are thinking.

Altoidss

Don Juan
Reaction score
well the problem with that is that I guess I lack the taboo of talking about sex. I"m completely comfortable talking about it with girls, so it never seems awkward to me. I'm just not sure what to do.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Altoidss said:
well the problem with that is that I guess I lack the taboo of talking about sex. I"m completely comfortable talking about it with girls, so it never seems awkward to me. I'm just not sure what to do.
Care to give us some examples of your comments?