Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Awesome night: the revelation

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just want it to share my awesome night I just have. I just been back from the club and it was so nice !!! I arrived at the 1st club at 11h30pm, it was dead, a few girls but I didn't like that feeling of the empty club. So I head out to a second club, my friend (3 of them are heading there too). I was feeling the fear of rejection (those ladies were hot and my friend were there so I didn't want to screw up) I didn't talk to any of them. But I started drinking a little bit.

Funny thing was that I go to another club (3rd of the night) and I'm going with only one friend. Then I just started to hit on girls (especially there was a bunch of wallflower there)

The first one just rejects me even if she was the one giving me IOI's (wtf?) I was so relaxed that I shook it off and I went downstairs. There's was a beautiful 8 blonde with her friend. She kept on smiling, so I went to talk to her and said

badboyjmm: You've got the most cutiest smile I've ever seen !
girl: blushes .... Thanks
badboyjmm: You wanna dance ?

And there I was, dancing with the chick before the friends took her from me, (****blockers to the max HAHA)

So the summary (don't wanna make the post too long)

I've dance with 2 girls, Talk to 5 of them (included the female bouncer), got rejected by 1.

I just got me to realize that all that time I was living in my head (basically cause of FEAR), I just gotta be social with girls and I'll get what I want from them (sex, relationship)

Thanks a lot for all the posters that made me understand that I'm the prize and that I just got to have fun while going out !!!

Cil

Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome man the change from massive AA to hitting the dance floor is great. Don't forget to try and remove alcohol from the equation though as it is a completely game when you're stone cold sober. Definetly a step in the right direction though.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The revelation follow-up

I was out on a Tuesday night. I got at the bar super late (1:00am) I feel really good I smile at everybody and then it hits me. FEAR... Girls are so hot and cute, laughing and dancing sexy... I thought it would be another night where I would just dance and hang out with my buddies. But I decided to feel the fear and proceed to talk to girls.

Results: I had an awesome time, I've talk to 4-5 girls, got ignored by two girls, talk to a couple guys (asking him why he's not sharing since he was dancing with two girls) Dancing of course, and enjoying myself

Things to correct: Well there's was some cute girls just standing on the wall that were my type but I didn't go for it. Also another girl that I found cute that was looking at me but I think I didn't go for it because she was on a 3-set... and my friends are not very good at the wingmen position (too scared of rejection)

Funny things that I was the one having fun and they were just complaining that the night was boring .... Although they were there since 11:30am

I still wanna improve to destroy my fear of rejection and start to approach girls in malls !