awesome move, and reply it`s badass

ope

Reaction score
today when i was outside whit the volunteers on acitivity
i and one girl got particullary were going in front and at one point she ask me
this is tottally awesome, it`s pure genius

Her: Are u cold (i was having a t-shirt and were like 17c outside)
Me : Touch me to see if i am cold.
Her: She touched me
Me : What are u doing, hitting on me
Her: U are a small pervert
Me: in my mind as i was having the sly smile i know

she started laughed and then tryed to share the conversation whit the group but she was having ezitations but still she shared it.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After deciphering your aweful "nglsh sklz".. wtf?

Sure, you weren't a total AFC, but that's weak. You're like Bud Lite (henceforth known as weak near-frozen gnat's urine), and actual DJs are Guiness. Bud Lite beats water, but not by much.

I guess it really depends where you started from, but it doesn't look like you were anything special.

Oh, and you seriously need to learn how to write.

Rash

Don Juan
Reaction score
being jerk is not always good, I was a nice guy and because I got frustrated I naturaly turned into a jerk with women without knowing it (evolution , adaptation) and its not better than being a nice guy I am trying to be in the middle now.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fred Da Head said:
After deciphering your aweful "nglsh sklz".. wtf?

Sure, you weren't a total AFC, but that's weak. You're like Bud Lite (henceforth known as weak near-frozen gnat's urine), and actual DJs are Guiness. Bud Lite beats water, but not by much.

I guess it really depends where you started from, but it doesn't look like you were anything special.

Oh, and you seriously need to learn how to write.
Guiness? So DJ's are bland, tasteless beer that doesn't sparkle?

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ope said:
today when i was outside whit the volunteers on acitivity
i and one girl got particullary were going in front and at one point she ask me
this is tottally awesome, it`s pure genius

Her: Are u cold (i was having a t-shirt and were like 17c outside)
Me : Touch me to see if i am cold.
Her: She touched me
Me : What are u doing, hitting on me
Her: U are a small pervert
Me: in my mind as i was having the sly smile i know

she started laughed and then tryed to share the conversation whit the group but she was having ezitations but still she shared it.

Ahhh your writing skills reminded me of this:
http://stopgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/sense.jpg

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Guiness? So DJ's are bland, tasteless beer that doesn't sparkle?
No, no, no, you got it backwards. I said DJs are NOT weak near-frozen gnat's urine (aka Bud Lite).

bustingducks4

Don Juan
Reaction score
ummm

Dude, First I Think You Need To Learn How To Talk And Write In At Least Semi- Coherent English, Before You Go Picking Up Fat Chicks From Kentucky That Think Your Little Stupid Move Is Good. I Think That Is Way More Of A Problem Then The Problem You Have Getting Laid Lol.

miba

Banned
Reaction score
bustingducks4 said:
Dude, First I Think You Need To Learn How To Talk And Write In At Least Semi- Coherent English, Before You Go Picking Up Fat Chicks From Kentucky That Think Your Little Stupid Move Is Good. I Think That Is Way More Of A Problem Then The Problem You Have Getting Laid Lol.
You Need To Stop Writing Every Word With A First A Capital Letter.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
you guys are ridiculous - what this guy did, with the correct tonality and body language, is a perfect example of being playful

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real,

You're confused. I didn't say it was a bad move, just that it's nowhere NEAR "tottally awesome," and "pure genius" "it`s" not. This is the tips section, not the "give atrociously spelled, grammar-deficient, somewhat relevant examples of things everyone already knows" section.

Good on ope for doing that, but you don't see me posting about every time I'm playful with girls, do you?

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
Beer = rubbish.

Go drink some vodka or whiskey. (spelling its late night not too sure LOL)
Beer=rubbish?? Don't tell me you don't like beer... or I'll tell you to jump off a really high building. I like my hard liqour but when i'm in the pub chilling with friends i'll take a beer over anything.