Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Awesome conversation starters! And advice?

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

So I thought we should have a thread on what people use to get people to start a conversation. This includes implied starters, eg Do you dress exceedingly well so you can talk to high class socialites? Do you have a fascinating tattoo that draws people in?

I'm looking to see how people showcase and take advantage of a certain aspect of their appearance or car or even their Rolex

I use my height. I'm six foot seven inches tall, so about 70% of the time when Im talking to someone new, that will point out my height, try to guess it, ask if my parents are tall, do I play basketball, etc.

The other reason why I'm starting this thread is because I would love suggestions on where to take this! Sometimes girls say I'm tall, then stand close next to me to highlight how short they look next to me. Prime kino opportunity, no?
How do I proceed with the conversation after they point out my height? What if they stand next to me?

Also I would love to hear other people's conversation starter things!

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best conversation starters happen in the moment. You can have the best canned openers that perfectly fit the situation, but if you are not in the moment, women will see right through your agenda.

Just get used to noticing things around your environment, or what people are doing. You will realize there are many things to talk about in every situation.

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
The best conversation starters happen in the moment. You can have the best canned openers that perfectly fit the situation, but if you are not in the moment, women will see right through your agenda.

Just get used to noticing things around your environment, or what people are doing. You will realize there are many things to talk about in every situation.
Yeah I use situation openers all of the time. Just mundane stuff to see if she's receptive and interesting.

I was getting at, in the OP, things like wearing a cowboy hat in the hope that a girl might ask if you're a cowboy or a rock star lol.

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Black.Magic said:
What do you mean?:eek:
What ever is going on in that instant. Like if a girl is picking out an orange or something in the store and you could ask her for help how to pick that perfect orange.

You: Hows the oranges this season...
Her: eff off creep... or "pretty good so far"

and just go from there.

Keep your eyes open and pay attention. There is tons of things you could say. Its just having the balls to do so. Oh, and I heard canned lines don't really work well.

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
slitherjef said:
What ever is going on in that instant. Like if a girl is picking out an orange or something in the store and you could ask her for help how to pick that perfect orange.

You: Hows the oranges this season...
Her: eff off creep... or "pretty good so far"

and just go from there.

Keep your eyes open and pay attention. There is tons of things you could say. Its just having the balls to do so. Oh, and I heard canned lines don't really work well.
Ah yeah I get you slitherjef! Yep, situation openers are the best. I have never tried a canned opener, and I don't really want to. Spontaneity is the key it seems.