Awareness, Mentality, the EGO, and Understanding.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the ego...ever notice how some people get so smug and high and might about themselves?

People who get like that believe in luck; they believe they are the only 1 who can do THAT. That being, have a great body, make lots of money, be super funny, be a wonderful PUA; whatever. What do you IS NOT necessarily UNIQUE, because people match or beat records and performance ALL THE FREAKING TIME. Guys approach girls all the time; everyday. Very beautiful women, much like the Rich and Powerful, are bombarded with approaches from their respective market.

What you -ARE- or -ARE NOT- and -HOW YOU DO IT- is.

And because lots of people do many of the exact same things, it is about what makes you happy, how you do it, and what you are. What you stand for, or, fall for.

Those so 'smug' people who believe in their high and mighty status, inevitably believe in luck more than self-efficacy and confidence. They believe in destiny and fat, rather than determination, dedication, hard application of work, and self improvement. Why?

Because they wouldn't be so smug if they believed in the ability of SELF. We as beings, or doings, are perfectly unique as creations. But it is the ego that attaches IDENTITY to outside things, and then seeks to defend that. Or believes it is unique to that ONE person. Is it?

Most people are, in fact, not people. Really. They are ideas, points of view, their parents, a bundle of emotions, their past, good or bad experiences, words or thoughts from authority figures, teachers, coaches, books, TV, media, beliefs, and so on. Non-self-sufficient people seek out ideas that they can believe in and then stand for it. They fight for it.

So what do you stand for?

You. Not the physical, dying, social person. Because that ends. Eventually you graduate from HS and college, and enter the world. Eventually you're no longer a HS qb, or a college cheerleader, or fat, or skinny, or a dishwasher, or a son. But you also become someone different, some other role. Eventually you are tired of earning $1000 @ age 15, and you make $10,000 by age 20, and $100,000 by age 30. Change is inevitable. You desire it in many areas of life. Income. Women. Locations. Cars. Media. Clothing. Body. But are you really going to war and battle at each leg of change in your life??

No wonder some people end up bitter. They choose to fight battles everyday based on their "ever-changing" self.

You. Think it. Get to wrap your mind around it. When you toss the idea around, stack up your feelings and set aside your beliefs and biases, because then you see it ONLY through that LENS of the world, so you never change. Because how you view it is through the eyes of poor white trash, or someone that is black, or asian, or european, or spanish, or rich, or poor, or a PUA, or an AFC, or wherever you're at right now in your life. That limits or assists you. Look to the future with what's before you and consider if it aids or detracts from your TRUE deep goals. Because really, most are seeking to protect and defend the past of an ever-changing being, who's SOLE mission is to evolve, spiritually, phsically and mentally, yet it's the EGO that seeks to STIMIE that evolution by HATING change. And disliking the differences in others.

It is hard because loss, is the sense of loss of -self-, which is why we vehemently opposte change and seek to keep a neat order and fixed life. And this occurs because we attach self to various identities. Various perspectives.

Even right now, you could label me.

-A-Unit
-I heard hippy or buddhist on here.
-Golfer
-Skier
-Lifter
-Investor
-Male
-White, or Irish, or German.
-Brown eyes, brown hair, tan skin.
-Patriots and Red sox Fan.

That doesn't make ME though, and by labeling and hating, or liking ME based on those things is very, very controlling. You're not free, because your actions are then dictated by your RELATIONSHIP to those things. If you're a Yankee fan, maybe you automatically don't like me. And then you make up preconceived notions of who I am.

Or if you don't like Golf, now you assume I"m some skinny dork who isn't much good that wears khakis when he plays. Or if your image is good, maybe you think I'm Tiger Woods. Point is, we're controlled by these ever-changing identities.

A big thing on here, or anywhere is "I'm Bald." Well, most guys will be bald. And most people WERE bald at birth. Then they have hair. Then they shave it, or lose it after 60, and then it goes grey. And then you die or get sick and lose it anyways. So no, you don't have brown hair, and you're not bald. The "you" of now is that way, but it's not something permanent. It's not who you are.

It's like a woman who says "I like men who take care of themselves." Isn't that another way to say "I like hot arse guys?" Sure, but they won't always be that way, so what happens when they gains tons of weight? Or get diabetes and can't lose it? Or you get pregnant and can't lose it? Or you get old, and maybe get sick and have cancer, and priorities shift?

So where do you find the permanence of beings (I like Human Doing better, because we're always doing something, or should be). ?? You find it behind the labels. Behind what role you play in society. You find it behind the body. Behind the wants and demands of the EGO. Behind the schooling, and the race, and nationality. Behind all that. Because deep down, we're all essentially the same, but different, too. And it's mostly under the ruse of society that it's true.

-----------------------

Alot of misconception around AFC's. ALOT. An AFC isn't necessarily a guy who CAN'T get women, more I would be apt to say, he's one who can't KEEP them, he can't KEEP the right one, and he has POOR handling of them. It isn't about NEXTING a chick, that's just something a guy who's centered does to get rid of garbage and bad feelings in his life. Sometimes NEXTING has the decided advantage of turning a very difficult woman around, but it's almost normally UN-intended. Because you don't NEXT someone you WANT to spend any amount of time with.

Would you honestly NEXT a friend you like because they didn't agree with your plans one time???

NO. Please.

"Yeah dude, I got these sweet tickets to the Patriots game @ Foxboro Saturday, want to go?"

"Nah dude, er, um, I think I'm gonna stay in and wax my eye brows, and clean my place."

"Yeah, um NEXT!"

"Oh wait, wait, I'll go, I'll go! I didn't mean that! Please dude, let me go!"

An AFC is only AFC by awareness, or lack thereof. They're not aware. It was like NEO, finally seeking the code and stopping the bullets. Same thing here. You're part of a social matrix, in which your SELF identity HAS you pegged as this role, so it sees itself that way, and says "Well I must act SOME WAY, so let's act the way MOST people have told me to, or that I seemed to be most comfortable with, or that seems easiest for me to do." And you do that, regardless of your own happiness or goals.

But if you knew better, that you were born as a man, and by birthright, have a certain PLACE in MANHOOD, regardless of ALPHA or BETANESS, you can get a piece of the action, too, you'd wake up. But it isn't done through tools, or external actions, or anything. It's done through immediate awareness. ABRE LOS OJOS.

It drives me bonkers when I see a guy label himself AFC, then try to install all these HIGH TECH PUA moves onto his OLD system. That's like trying to run advanced software on DOS, or hooking up your Eagle Talon beater with a super sweet new system. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. Plus, the old piece looks bad anyways. Might be cheap, but it won't last long.

The PUA, or DJ, or REAL MAN, or MAN, is only a man by awareness. It's like an injection of testosterone that changes his psyche. It's an immediate state of mind, that becomes PERMANENT through process.

Put another way...it's saying "Wait a sec, I'm a cool dude, I'm a guy...for a long time I've put off the rite of passage EVERY guy goes through, because of fear, false beliefs, my family, whatever. I know, in order to have WHAT I WANT, I must go through it, why not being RIGHT NOW!"

And it's that simple. It's going STRAIGHT at your fear. Right toward it, and coming out alive. And walking back with your OWN tangible beliefs. Nothing on this site can do that, except what you go through. Whether it's being rejected, not for the purpose of being rejected, but by experiencing it and realizing that death is far worse than taking chance in life.

I don't mean this post as HYPE, or MOTIVATION, because I don't want, or need, MOTIVATED AFC's. I want MOTIVATED PUA's AND DJ's, and just by accepting WHAT THE PATH is, you become a DJ. THROUGH experience, you can say to yourself, I AM IN FACT A PUA, or a DJ. It's the DOING, that makes you the BEING. Got it? We have it backwards.

We say "human being." NO! A human being is, in fact, a HUMAN DOING. They do something. They experience pain, love, sweat, loss, fun, laughter, crying, emotion, gain, high times, and so forth. AND THEN THEY ARE BEING HUMAN. You aren't BEING anything by being here with nothing to report. And seeking to fail is dumb. Go the mall, and if you get 1000 rejections fine, but what do you do if the girl who DOES not reject you TOTALLY isn't your type!?

We don't want to make bad habits, and that's what comes of such things. Repeated exposure to it INGRAINS this as a habit. And by seeking terrible women, you only INGRAIN how to approach low class random broads in random areas. LEARN to belief you can do it anyhow. There's a way to approach EVERYONE. Even if she's IN SET with loads of guys, you can MEET a woman for the SAKE of MEETING HER, just because she APPEARS interesting. And if she shuts you down, fine, then she wasn't worth it. Because a person WORTH your time will make it worth your time.

I'm Out

A-Unit

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We say "human being." NO! A human being is, in fact, a HUMAN DOING. They do something. They experience pain, love, sweat, loss, fun, laughter, crying, emotion, gain, high times, and so forth
:)

I hope they sticky this thread by you..or put it in the bible!

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of many Memorable Quotes from my favorite movie, Batman Begins

“It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.” – Batman

:D

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my first time saying this, but:

Bible Material
----------------------------------

Here's my quote for you from the simpsons

"what comes after a human being"

"a human doing! blah blah blah, what is after a human doing?"

Bart: "a human going!"

at least I think what it was, I haven't seen the episode in ages, but now I'm going to be waiting for it. I will definitely be thinking of you A-unit(blush and wave) when I see it.