Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Avoiding the Future Natural Disaster

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where have American women gone, I have no idea. I remember back when I was a kid seeing a health campaign which had a cartoon depicting a fat kid gazing into the refrigerator late at night, with a caption saying something along the lines of don’t eat too much junk food. Back then, the 80’s, you were a freak to be overweight. But now it is normal, with it at least seemingly harder and harder to find a desirable and skinny woman, at least in America. Of course there is that classic argument that wanting a skinny, beautiful woman is superficial. But it is not. For those to-be fathers, who wants to raise a fat kid? Because that will happen. Fat parents produce fat kids. Besides, I am healthy, I want a healthy woman. It’s a matter of equal standards.

So, I suppose that now more than ever in recent history, the following is exceptionally important.

Many women who are hot in their late teens to early twenties, a few years later have blown up like the Michelin tire man. It’s all over for them. All over. It’s funny when it’s some chick you didn’t know or some stuck-up popular girl from high school, but it’s sad when it’s some girl who you care or cared about -- it’s like you recall memories of her beauty, then look at her now and wonder “...What happened?” It’s nothing short of horrific.

Three areas to watch for fat: hips, thighs, below the chin. General rule of thumb: whatever fat is there, it will only get worse. I notice that young skinny women with (naturally) large breasts are naturally large women keeping themselves in shape, but eventually will “let themselves go” and blow up. Also, there may be women who lose weight and keep it off, but it’s so rare as to be practically non-existent.

Quick biology lesson. We all know about puberty but what seems to not be commonly known is that the end of puberty, anywhere from the late teens to the early twenties, marks a second growth spurt. For men, fat turns into muscle. For women, the fat multiples. On average, women gain ten extra pounds. That’s biology alone, not including when a woman gives up on being thin.

Quick psychology lesson. Your parents are your role models. You are imprinted with habits and the do’s and dont’s of acceptable behavior, which includes weight management. We are basically programmed to become our parents. It’s so rare to find someone who is an exception, that you can say human nature is almost insurmountable. Look at a girl’s mother, her role model. Is the mother fat? Since later in age it’s harder to meet a girl’s mother, at least before you get serious, you can perhaps substitute with looking at family photos. Looking at any siblings could be helpful but is circumstantial.

At times, it can be so easy to want to believe a girl is an exception. “Yeah she has large breasts and her mom is hideous, but she is so skinny and she works out and eats salads and she has a very strong mind.” Ah, but the girl is only 18 years old or whatever. Wait until she is 25 and you go tell me if she is an exception.

There are women who remain skinny throughout their life. You now know how to find them.

KCGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very True

This post is so damn true. Its amazing but the girls i know have blown up already and they aren't even out of college. Its truly surreal to see the once hot girl become HNR PuffnStuff over night. And that mother thing is so dead on its not funny. Good post Dish.

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deep Dish
Where have American women gone, I have no idea. I remember back when I was a kid seeing a health campaign which had a cartoon depicting a fat kid gazing into the refrigerator late at night, with a caption saying something along the lines of don’t eat too much junk food. Back then, the 80’s, you were a freak to be overweight. But now it is normal, with it at least seemingly harder and harder to find a desirable and skinny woman, at least in America.

Not true. It is not harder and harder to find a desirable and skinny woman in america now. Maybe for YOU.

Of course there is that classic argument that wanting a skinny, beautiful woman is superficial. But it is not. For those to-be fathers, who wants to raise a fat kid? Because that will happen. Fat parents produce fat kids.

Let's see not true again. I have some friends that have fat parents and my friends aren't fat.

So, I suppose that now more than ever in recent history, the following is exceptionally important.

Three areas to watch for fat: hips, thighs, below the chin. General rule of thumb: whatever fat is there, it will only get worse. I notice that young skinny women with (naturally) large breasts are naturally large women keeping themselves in shape, but eventually will “let themselves go” and blow up. Also, there may be women who lose weight and keep it off, but it’s so rare as to be practically non-existent.

WHy would they "let themselves go" and blow up? What evidence do u have? NONE. How is woman losing weight and keeping it off "so rare as to be practically non-existant"? Do you data chart their lives and weight to see if they dont put on any pounds?

Quick biology lesson. We all know about puberty but what seems to not be commonly known is that the end of puberty, anywhere from the late teens to the early twenties, marks a second growth spurt. For men, fat turns into muscle. For women, the fat multiples. On average, women gain ten extra pounds. That’s biology alone, not including when a woman gives up on being thin.

It physically impossible for fat to become muscle. Looks like your the one who coudl use a biology lesson.

Quick psychology lesson. Your parents are your role models. You are imprinted with habits and the do’s and dont’s of acceptable behavior, which includes weight management. We are basically programmed to become our parents. It’s so rare to find someone who is an exception, that you can say human nature is almost insurmountable. Look at a girl’s mother, her role model. Is the mother fat? Since later in age it’s harder to meet a girl’s mother, at least before you get serious, you can perhaps substitute with looking at family photos. Looking at any siblings could be helpful but is circumstantial.

Just because your parents instill their morals and beliefs on you doesn't mean you will turn out like them. I was raised as a christian but i am not now.

At times, it can be so easy to want to believe a girl is an exception. “Yeah she has large breasts and her mom is hideous, but she is so skinny and she works out and eats salads and she has a very strong mind.” Ah, but the girl is only 18 years old or whatever. Wait until she is 25 and you go tell me if she is an exception.

What you are doign is stereotyping. You cannot say for certain that young girls with fat moms will become fat with the increase of age. You can't even say that it is likely because you have no proof. All you can say it is a possiblity. This whole post is a stereotypical post. So basically all fat parents will eventually have fat children? WTF!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hhahahahaaha, well done happyhobo, yes it is physically impossible for fat to turn into muscle.

As far as girls, generally DeepDish is right, they will blow up after their teenage years, they say look at the mother and judge from her, most of the time very true. Although this is not exactly rocket science, to most people this is quite obvious. Although good way of explaining it from every angle deepdish.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The kind of girls to watch out for are the ones that don't do cardio. A lot of girls who are skinny are like this because they pretty much starve themselves. Then once they have a baby, they're so used to not exercising that they blow up. They have no real concept of losing weight since its a hell of a lot harder to lose 30+ lbs than to maintain your weight.

Regarding blowing up later in life, its true. 65% of Americans are overweight and half of that figure are obese. That number is supposed to climb even higher in the future. So basically odds are that most people will get fat late in their lives. Most of them came from fools who thought they were made with being skinny w/o cardio. Very few, and I mean very few people can pull this off. Most of them will hit a brick wall of reality check when their metabolism slows down and they begin to pack on the pounds.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so I may not have been exactly correct. It would have been more correct to say that the ratio of muscle:fat changes.

I stand by everything else.
es_mer8:
The kind of girls to watch out for are the ones that don't do cardio. A lot of girls who are skinny are like this because they pretty much starve themselves. Then once they have a baby, they're so used to not exercising that they blow up. They have no real concept of losing weight since its a hell of a lot harder to lose 30+ lbs than to maintain your weight.
That is a good explanation. Thanks!

Crusader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat parents produce fat kids. Besides, I am healthy, I want a healthy woman.
My parents, my sis are fat. Am I fat? No.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post deep dish...This was never so apparent as when I went to my 5-year HS reuinion last fall...All of these girls that thought they were the $hit in HS have gone through college, have either been totally screwed by puberty, have gotten fat, or have lost they 'edge' they had in HS...

None had gotten 'hotter' in my eyes...It was a nice switch, as I had grown a few inches, put on 20-30 lbs of muscle (over the course of college), and am in great shape...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with this theory. FIND a girl that matches your physical activity level. If you're a computer geek who spends 0 hours doing any physical workouts - then you might as well date a girl who is the same. If you work out, and want a girl that keeps fit.. THEN LOOK FOR A GIRL THAT IS PHYSICALLY ACTIVE.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
For those to-be fathers, who wants to raise a fat kid? Because that will happen. Fat parents produce fat kids. Besides, I am healthy, I want a healthy woman. It’s a matter of equal standards.
The health effects of obesity should not be underestimated. People with obesity are at greater risk for conditions such as sleep apnea, diabetes and heart problems. I've seen all of these things happen in real life to people I know, so I think "greater risk" is actually an understatement.

I've known a lot of overweiht people who just ignore what's right in front of them when it comes to their weight (I used to be guilty of this, but I've doing something about it) and then wonder why no decent person wants them. No one picks up dates in the cancer ward, so why love a fattie?

Deep Dish said:
Quick psychology lesson. Your parents are your role models. You are imprinted with habits and the do’s and dont’s of acceptable behavior,
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AB
Speaking of natural disasters, check out this site
Fat Girlfriends
Hahahaha!

That is a funny site! The guy says "uh, my girlfriend got fatter, but I liked it!"

Well, of course you will always like the girl that you are f*cking no matter what she looks like! I bet you he wants a hottie though, deep down.

The site is probably a satire though, but it is pretty funny!

Nate235

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Dork,

What if your a computer nerd who is forced to be on the computer for 14 hours a day, but manage to walk every chance you get and logg up to 20 miles a week? :)

AB

Reaction score
Seriously, how could you be happy if your wife went from this

to this?
:confused:

Nate235

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn pick a fold and fVck it!! Yehaaaaa! Put a trash bag on that **** and poke a hole! Oh and dont you know there are guys that love girls like that, in fact they have strip clubs for em.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that some chicks when they hit 25 or so, make a concerted long-term effort to lose the 25 lbs of weight they've gained since they were 18. I'm not talking about a chick who gained 10 lbs or 50 lbs but a moderate amount.

If they do manage to get down to a good weight at this age, for some reason, these chicks manage to keep the weight off for a long-time afterward. Watch for these ones. The 10 lb'ers and the 50 lb'ers just keep balloning.

But the ones who have stayed really skinny even into their late 20's are usually just attention wh0res for the most part.

Hard to win these days.