Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Avoiding the Friend Zone Yahoo Article

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think this post has SOME SMALL value to the Noobie AFC.

i remember back in the day i had a girl tell me i was too nice. looking back if i read that then i would have been helpful

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
F*cking *****s.. It's all about them.

It's like, you treat them with respect they say you are too nice.. then you argue with them a little to be a challenge they say you just are not on the same page.. wtf. Pick a lane..

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Pick a lane.."

You drive; they ride shotgun - if they don't like where you're going just hit the ejector seat button.

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanabe said:
"Pick a lane.."

You drive; they ride shotgun - if they don't like where you're going just hit the ejector seat button.

Some days I wish I had an ejection seat installed in my car..

I used to work on F-16's. So from what I know that broad will be rocketing at the speed of sound within the blink of an eye..

"hey why do you always get to pick where we eat?"
"I'm tired.."
"I don't like the music..I'm.. "
(in mid sentence I would just punch that button...)

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The last paragraph was upsetting. The part about how with age and experience, women learn that nice men are the right men.

That needs to be taught/learned???? Bad = bad, nice = good. Doesn't get more basic than that. ****ing women bro.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was expecting crap, but that was actually pretty good. Most women will mention those things inbetween saying you're nice. The *****es will be more forward and rude in their criticizing. Damn *****es!

But yea, its always about them. Thats why I no longer sympathise, go out of my way for, chase, or try to win them over. It is what it is. Too lazy for all that worrying ****. Even the ones who claim this or that person is selfish is selfish themselves. And usually not worth ****. These are human traits, though - not just women. Women just feel entitled to everything, which is why they ***** so much. Especially the attractive, spoiled types.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Notice how the looks topic was avoided in this article?

They want you to believe that the key to sex appeal is to be confident, unpredictable, decisive, and a risk taker.

In other words, your nice guy problem is ONLY a personality flaw you can fix. Hahaha.

Then when you confidently make a move on her to be more "bad/naughty," you'll be a creeper.

It's another form of the "looks don't matter" school of thought.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterD said:
The last paragraph was upsetting. The part about how with age and experience, women learn that nice men are the right men.

That needs to be taught/learned???? Bad = bad, nice = good. Doesn't get more basic than that. ****ing women bro.
Just when men don't want them anymore, they learn. LOL

And then when they can't find the EXACT same guy that they rejected 100's of times 10 years ago, they complain: "where are all the good men?"
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup::crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
This article was written by a woman.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Just when men don't want them anymore, they learn. LOL

And then when they can't find the EXACT same guy that they rejected 100's of times 10 years ago, they complain: "where are all the good men?"
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup::crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
^This.

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
headFirst said:
Some days I wish I had an ejection seat installed in my car..

I used to work on F-16's. So from what I know that broad will be rocketing at the speed of sound within the blink of an eye..

"hey why do you always get to pick where we eat?"
"I'm tired.."
"I don't like the music..I'm.. "
(in mid sentence I would just punch that button...)

Women complain, I just look them in the eyes and chuckle, then put my finger to my lips and go "Shhhhhhh" with a smile.

After that, I just do whatever I wanted to do.
Also, dinner dates are boring. She's probably saying "You pick boring dates."
That means she's unhappy with what you're doing with her.
Do different, more exciting things.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Often, ‘nice’ is our code for needy, boring, insecure, socially awkward or bad in bed. We’re just too nice to say it.”
Thank you! Work on your social, sexual, and life skills before you try to be a bad boy.

From the *****s' mouth.

Last edited:

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Treat em with respect, and end up in the friend zone. It's just the way cookie crumbles, my men!

Like Stewie Griffin discovered on Family Guy when Olivia came along...you have to be a jerk on some level, if you want to get anything from her.

I had a girl who flirted with me shamelessly for a month straight, only to tell me she was already seeing someone when I asked her out.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the problems about "niceness" in many guys are the effect of being brain washed from family and school system while lacking positive masculine examples.

The default male mind set is far from niceness, just remember at the kindergarden how 5yrs old males were treating 5yrs old females, they were all natural in treating them badly or pushing when they were annoying.

It was no problem to deny them to take parts in game where they had no ability as much as ignoring their bvllsh1t, then it comes the "education" and we see the results.

If you think about it, what we were doing was simply being the jerks women love as much as mother nature want us to be.

And before somebody talk about no sex drive for kids, just know that sex drive would have simply made us more aggressive toward them but definitely not chumps, as sexual aggressivity being a distinctive trait of those who get sex regularly.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
All the problems about "niceness" in many guys are the effect of being brain washed from family and school system while lacking positive masculine examples.

The default male mind set is far from niceness, just remember at the kindergarden how 5yrs old males were treating 5yrs old females, they were all natural in treating them badly or pushing when they were annoying.

It was no problem to deny them to take parts in game where they had no ability as much as ignoring their bvllsh1t, then it comes the "education" and we see the results.

If you think about it, what we were doing was simply being the jerks women love as much as mother nature want us to be.

And before somebody talk about no sex drive for kids, just know that sex drive would have simply made us more aggressive toward them but definitely not chumps, as sexual aggressivity being a distinctive trait of those who get sex regularly.
Has this, ever gotten you a girlfriend?