Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Avoiding the dating frame in order to seduce

Jestor

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO this is one of the most important and overlooked areas. All the attraction material, patterning etc, will be much less powerful and resisted more IF the woman ASSUMES you will "date" her.

If the city you live in has a lot of cultural, recreational and culinary opportunities then you can count on there being AFCs who will take them to enjoy those things. You have to doubly make sure she does NOT see you as one of them. So this calls for some SCREENING beforehand.

There is only ONE frame which I have EVER found to work AT ALL.

You are NOT available for a relationship. If you prefer you can even make up some stuff about scarcity (moving soon, away a lot etc), or that you won't be in town long (vacation). Whatever. Lying is ethical choice, but keep in mind that women do it all the time. Lying can sometimes be in your EVOLUTIONARY best interest.

You could even tell them that you are a LOW INCOME EARNER. Nowadays I no longer tell chicks my exact profession. Forget that. All they need to know is that I DO have my own place and that I work. Actually they don't even need to know that last part either. A friend of mine last summer had sex with 8 girls in rapid succession and he was unemployed. What else are you good for if you don't make money??

No relationship (which in ******** means no provider) means she can be her natural horny self with you. Period. Chicks know the lingo. You don't need to s-p-e-l-l it out. Although some will want you to. Which I am more than happy to do.

If she asks you what you do, tell her that you make $25 a month but are getting a raise to $30 and that you have to buy another mattress for putting in ALL THAT EXTRA MONEY. BTW EVERY single woman asks me what I do. How I answer and how they respond determines which ones I am going to sleep with.

The ones that are down for action are the ones who DON'T keep pestering me for what I really do when I say I collect rock samples on the moon to sell on earth (btw that's a good isolation excuse - wanna check out my rock collection?).

I used to do this more religiously in the past and had great results, but then I got into the "gotta calibrate more to get more chicks yadda yadda" mindset, but I ended up just wasting a lot of time on women who needed an excuse to get out of the house. No, I never bought them dinner but I realize now that I was just a good distraction for their mundane lives, unfortunately not a sexual one.

I tried to "advance" my game and the chicks stayed right where they are. So much for getting better by trying "new things".

She needs to be clearly made to understand that there is no payoff if she holds out. Only then can you start "seducing". I've had chicks ask me if I know any good restaurants before even meeting me in person. wtf!! One girl had the "balls" to ask me where I take girls on dates. So I told her drinks and a patio and she told me "That's it?? Every guy does that. I thought you might be different". Then I told her what I really do..... (insert crude obscenity), and she got quiet after that.

She has to be her natural self around you. Women only need a few hours anyway. First hour: tongue down. Next few hours touching her sexually and making good conversation, and then hitting the mattress.

She needs to be on the same page as you. It seems most men aren't telling girls that they don't do relationships because of fear of slut-defense or that it's a MISCALIBRATION. NOPE. Pick one. Either you tell her you don't do relationships (in the traditional sense, except for MLTRs of course) OR you let her DECIDE for you and HOPE that she only sees you as a Lover. You are hoping that your value is simultaneously low enough (zero Provider value) and high enough (HAS Lover value) such that she will LET YOU run fast seduction on her.

There is NOTHING in between. You are either totally a Provider or totally a Lover. At least until you've had sex a few times then MAYBE you can compromise that, a BIT. But NEVER before. VERY OLD SCHOOL stuff but VERY TRUE and I can attest all my numerous successes and even more numerous failures to this.

"I'm not the dinner and dancing type of guy, at least not right away. I don't mind doing those things but I need to know a girl is into me naturally and really likes me beforehand. I'm not going to apologize for my desires as a man, and I don't want the girl to hide her desires as a woman. I want her to be herself, and if she is attracted to me I want her to show me she is. And if she doesn't like me for some reason then that's fine. I will move on. Rejection doesn't bother me"

The question of ASD (anti-slut-defense) undoubtedly comes up since we all know women don't want to be perceived as slutty. Well, DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT. ASD is overblown usually anyway. I found this out for myself as I used to make a very big deal out of it. Now I just downplay the issue, like sex is natural etc, and the main focus is just to hang out anyway and have fun. That's all you REALLY need.

Women are not stupid. Internally they don't care too much about being "sluts". It's mostly just a front, one which they have to know that YOU KNOW about. Chances are they already know people who are in casual relationships and probably did it themselves a few times anyway.

So be cool with sex and hanging out and make the focus on having fun, and if sex happens it happens. Just make sure that she is NOT opposed to sex. For example, if before meeting a girl she goes out of her way to REINFORCE that she is not a slut, DROP HER. There's a fine line between a girl who is putting on a SHOW to NOT "appear" easy and one who just has ISSUES. And she just crossed it. You might try to turn her around by telling her, "look, if you are so opposed to having sex then we shouldn't get together AT ALL". It's one thing for a chick to refuse a direct invite like "wanna f**k?", but if she refuses your SOI (statement of intent) then she is most likely a LOST cause.

Don't buy the ASD/princess act. It only really applies during the LMR (last minute resistance) stage anyway. DON'T get into the relationship frame just to avoid ASD!

You need to make sure she is open to having sex. Tell her you enjoy making love by the fireplace or against the kitchen counter. And then if she asks you what you're doing next weekend, you're IN.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got it Jester....I play somewhat of the same frame as you do: in essence DO NOT BE TOO AVAILIBE.

~Smooth

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Give us an idea of what constitutes "too available," Smooth.

I know it varies from woman to woman, but ideally, in a given week/month, how available should you be to females as far as phone calls and going-out?

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AmIAFC
Give us an idea of what constitutes "too available," Smooth.

I know it varies from woman to woman, but ideally, in a given week/month, how available should you be to females as far as phone calls and going-out?
What I mean by not being too availible is as follows:

Phone Tactics:

When she calls do NOT pick up on the first ring (shows being to availible/needy)

Always end the call on a high note...and YOU end it, not her.

It takes approximatly 7 hours to lay a girl.....personally I have gone out 4 days in a row with a girl.......so as far as going out...I dont put TOO much of a restriction on avalibility.

This is my personal tactic: Its called: Smooths Cancel Technique

Her: Hello
You: Hey jenny, lets go out friday.....actually that wont work, im busy that day.....well have to reschedual.

I just used frame controll to turn her down sub consciencely......it appeared as though I turned her down....but in reality I set that whole thing up to make myslef seem unavailible.

Keep it up
Smooth