Avoiding a group agenda - advice please

Muzzlehatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Fellas,
Came across an issue last night that I was unsure of the best way to proceed. I opened a three set, no problem, plenty of interaction, fun, kino etc. In fact I was just testing my ability to open, and I had no real agenda other than to have a bit of easy fun. We had HB7, HB7 & HB about 5. As things progressed I sensed that the two HB7s wanted to get me with the HB5. Well, I politely ejected anyway and moved on.

Thing is, this kind of dynamic must be quite common. Girls often go out in groups with the specific intention of 'finding a man for so-and-so'. Since 'so-and-so' is invariably the least attractive of the group, what's the best way forward from here? Thoughts anyone? Thanks.

(As an aside, I was alone and shortly after opening one of the girls pointed to a lone guy at the bar looking on. "Is he with you?" she asked. "No," I replied, but thought 'A couple of years ago he WAS me'. Felt good.)

Muzzlehatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. You're right that in this case I definitely didn't have a pre-focussed target. Maybe if I'd have done the standard thing as you suggest the group's original intent would have evaporated. Yeah, thanks mate.