Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Average (long but worth)

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the gym last week I heard a guy complaining about his lack of results so I asked him about his problem just to see if I could help him.

He said that his body is nothing special, his strenght is in the normal range and he is annoyed from some fat on his belly, in fact he is what you call an average man, you know those guys who are not in shape but not in bad shape either.

Now the point is this man's training is an average one, he doesnt push the weights and once he starts to feel tired he simply leave the bar, I was helping him on the bench press and Im sure he could have done 2 or 3 reps more, same thing with the rest time, he rests more than 2-3 minutes because "he doesnt like that sensation of tireness.

Same with his diet, he told me the best moment of his day is after work when he can eat till his stomach hurts with no planning about whats carbs or proteins or fat, he simply eat when he is hungry with no limits.

It can be summed with the fact that he does average things and therefore gets average results, he isnt satisfied from that but yet doesnt put any effort to reach his goal, hard work is not part of him as much as procastrination of pleasure for a better gain in the long run.

Now far from the gym, you can see the same problem in the majority of people, they all want a great body a cool car and a big home yet they dont even try to make a plan.

If they have the chance to work less and leave they'll be more than ready to do so, once they get some money instead of using those money to buy a better equipment to improve their work and maximise their gains or educate themself to improve their position, they simply use it for momentary entarteinment or luxury objects like new brand cellphone or vacations abroad.

The point is that doing average things make you average and thhose myths like "be patient it will come your time" are simply crap to keep average people in their place, the majority of people is actually similar to sheeps.

They want the result but they are unwilling to work for it, they keep making excuses for not going for it wheter is genetic to justify their fat asses, discrimination to justify their crappy job etc.

This same people is the same people who give their best only to discourage those going for it, those working hard who heard their friends or family members making fun of them for their big effort.

Ever heard lines like "eating some choccolate wont make you fat, you're psychologically sick for doing so" while dieting hard to get abs or "enjoy your life dont be silly" while working hard to get that damn promotion or middle aged wives making fun of their husbands wearing shorts and preparing to run the marathon.

Im no philosopher so Ill quote men who knows best about it:

Men acquire a particular quality by constantly acting a particular way... you become just by performing just actions, temperate by performing temperate actions, brave by performing brave actions.
Aristotle

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.
Aristotle

The point is an average effort leads to average results, qualities like ambition and greediness or desire of dominace are not as bad as the mainstream culture say.
The worst thing of all is not being average outside, the problem is being average inside, being afraid of going for it and living by society standard.

Johnny Danger

Don Juan
Reaction score
you have to find something to love and to believe in, something that's worth suffering for before you can be relentless to the point of excellence.

Thanks for your post. Inspiring!

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes a lot of FAITH to get going when you want to change your body.

Realize what you do now will make you look different, beginning in a minimum of 8 weeks.

Then the results begin to show and it drives you further.

Watching the scale helps in the interim.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you guys appreciated it, I decided to post it in here instead of the mature men board mostly because this suggestion can influence for the best the young guys here, the mature users probably found their way already.

I wished I got this through advice instead of doing countless stupid mistakes myself, I tought that playing it safe and stay in the group was the best choice to succeed but I was wrong as only a stupid fvck can be.
Just like when I believed my parents or teacher telling me to aim for mediocrity and security instead of going for the big target.

I realized it was like a race where I was just following the people in front of me and following their way, all I got was their leftover of course, getting the leftovers is probably the worst thing can happen to a man.

Mediocrity as his worst, it kills your self esteem and your drive to be your true better self.

The need for security (and approval)or the fear of being doing something new and risky its what actually kills people since their childhood, it kills them inside making them sheeps just like the guy who tought that barbel was too much for him simply because he let people bullsh1tting him into thinking that.