Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Australia- Melbourne

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Sweet mate

Yeah been to frostbites once or twice before, nice place.

I mostly go for asian chicks, thus end up at asian places all the time. Been to many non asian places as I have multicultural friends, but never tried pick up in non asian places for some reason (maybe this is where I ll learn something new from u guys ;)). However I am down with anything, so yeah I m down for Frostbites.

And yeah I am also saving up currently to buy a bike (can hardly wait :D) so yeah. Maybe when I get my next pay, something like in the next 2 weeks time?

Nameless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nameless here, another Melbourne head.

Extremely busy for the next 3-4weeks....

Possibly could do something before then but it will be hard...

185cm (ft?)
20yo
prefers quiet chicks which arent your typical slvts,
I to prefer cold daytime pick-ups as I dont generally like clubs at all.
Unless its Laundry Monday Nights Johnston St. Fitzroy.

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
So anyonelse down for it, come on m8 its gonna ge great fun :)

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nameless

Unless its Laundry Monday Nights Johnston St. Fitzroy.
I think I been there once, its upstairs right? And I can't rememba what night it was but, they were playing some jungle music.

Nameless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not saying that I despise clubs, just generally dont like them for the following reasons:

1) Play music I dont like/hate (even though thats not the real reason we'd be going hey? ;) )

2) I like to DJ via conversations and like to hear what a HB actually has to say - Clubs are usually too noisy for that.

3) Usually full of hormone blinded, desperate AFC's.

- I can work around these things, although I dont like to really work in these environments.
Usually prefer lounges where people can sit and chill.

-

Yeah, Laundy is down and upstairs.
Reason I like Laundry Mon (only) nights?

Hip-Hop night (not commercial) where I get to breakdance and chill.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup bros,

frostbites sounds sweet in a fortnight, in fact i was there earlier this week, absolutely crazy ass night picked up some crazy american chick who was heaps of fun and kept me thoroughly entertained all nite wink wink. lol.

Yeah been to the laundry... i went on a quiet night tho so i'm not sure what's its like when its really pumping. I turned up there on one of those awesome fun nights where you just go to half a dozen or so places in one night with a bunch of mates.

Yep, i'm on my way to the MelbUni Com ball this thursday night. Give me a buzz or whatever and we'll catch up if ur gonna be there. i can't wait... so many many many chicks... i'm gonna have a mad time meeting so many new people!!!

Take it easy, looking forward to the day we can post a field report of a crazy night out wit some melb djs.

Cheers,
felony.

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good, frostbites it is then, hav fun at the ball felony, g luck with the gals there, make us proud m8 ;)

Nameless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering, do any of you guys go to either La Trobe Uni Bnd. or RMIT City?

No other details needed in public on this board.... just curious.

Wysiwyg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, is everybody in Melbourne? I got to move to Australia right now!:cool:

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I was in brazil dude, I hear they have quite a party scene there, and the booties are hot hot hot 24 hours a day.

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah crap :O where the hell did this thread pop out from :confused: ... I created a new one for nothing now cause it seemed that this got deleted.

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IrReSiStIbLe
Yo, whats happenin? u guys still alive...???
Yeah dude, i couldn't log in last week.
I guess we missed it, lets organise something soon

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oi boyz, going to seven on thursday night (next thursday, cant this thursday coz im broke...!) tell me if u wanna come and i'll put u on the guestlist(and instead of 12$ u'll only have to pay 5)... sweet...?:D Next sat im going to some uni house party (invite only:() so i wont be able to catch up with u guys... if uve got other plans for thursday tell me... if u want something free yet not as good as seven such as frostbites or hawthorn up to you guys..;)..
Speak soon mates,
dOn IrReSiStIbLe.:cool: