Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aussies Don't Need Game To Fvck Hot Babes In The USA

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It must be sad being an USA born and bred dude living in the USA, you seem to need so much game to get to fvck a pretty girl, when as Aussie dude like myself only needs to say a few words to attract the hot babes when I visit there, no game is needed at all, they just love the Aussie dudes, I know many dudes who never attract a hot babe here but go to the USA and get one straight away, I wonder why this happens. :yes:

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds pretty AFC to me, no offense.

I think the whole poing of being a PUA or DJ is to eliminate materialistic mentalities that yours.

Meh, i may be wrong, i live in Aus too.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
insanity said:
i screwed a aussie babe in the past and she was an easiest piece of azz. her dad came up to her room and i hid under the bed and when she went out to overt kangaroo jack i grabbed her foot from under the bed and said i'm an alligator.

thats why they call me crocodile blondie.

aussies are funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdcJpvFiLgo&mode=related&search=
All I know is that I find so many more hot babes in the USA than I do in my homeland of Australia to fvck when I am there.
I can get a HB9 easier in the USA than I can get a HB7 here in Australia to fvck me.
Maybe it works both ways, but I feel so much more of a DJ when I am out of Australia than I do when I am in it. :yes:

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's probably your accent in america that gets you the poon. women go crazy for the accent. i'm a maritimer from canada and this is what we sound like.

listen to this video it's hardly attractive and i think this guy is probably a virgin for life

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yrsnZFc0i38

cornucopia of awesomeness....i need to get out of here!!!!

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
All I know is that I find so many more hot babes in the USA than I do in my homeland of Australia to fvck when I am there.
I can get a HB9 easier in the USA than I can get a HB7 here in Australia to fvck me.
Maybe it works both ways, but I feel so much more of a DJ when I am out of Australia than I do when I am in it. :yes:
Chicks here pretty much dig your accent, tan, and general look. In many Europian countries it is the same for Americans - they go crazy over us.

My personal theory is that it is the (slight) variation of culture and appearance makes the person that much more intriguing to the female. The ambiguity of it (not fully understanding it) builds attraction for them. This is not true in all cases. It is just a simple explanation I came up with.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm packing my bags. maybe I'll visit Brazil along the way.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL…

Maaan, this thread is funny…you say it must be sad being US born and bred living in the US because you need so much game to fvck a pretty girl… I’ll tell you one thing that is worse… being a dude (Australian / American / Canadian / English) and having to drastically relocate just to bed a HB9… honestly, I’ve met a lot hotter Aussie chicks in my life than I have American chicks, so a better thread would be ‘It must be sad being Aussie born and bred, living in Oz, you seem to need so much game to get to fvck a pretty girl, when an American dude like myself only needs to say a few words to attract the hot babes’

I’m not even American, its just that your thread has this huge flaw… don’t get me wrong, I’ll exploit the ‘exotic’ thing for all it’s worth because you have something different that chicks aren’t exposed to everyday… I’d bet you that American chicks love my English gent game even more though, lol… besides past conquests, one of my current chicks studies over there and her friends die to hear me talk on the phone, lol…

But yea, the above aside it’s all about having the skills to hit the HB9s wherever you’re at in the world… when you’ve got to relocate to find yourself a HB9 then things are going wrong… I love fvckin HB9s back home in the UK, but I have a blast when I’m abroad too… sure, it’s easier, I’ve even seen useless dudes get laid simply because they were foreign and in the right place at the right time, but it’s far too inconvenient…

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lo yea man same for the brits...the US chicks think we're sophisticated or something :D