Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attractive women take nasty smelly dumps too!

Belmar2009

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it is true! Attractive women have nastily bodily functions just like us men.

So next time you feel yourself putting that hottie you met out the other night on a pedestal, picture her on the toilet with gas and **** coming out her ass.

Trust me, it works!

Lusterkx2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol funny thing. When I was a kid I thought girls didnt fart. I mean I never heard of a girl fart. Funny child thought.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in my semi-AFC days, I pretended women didn't sh!t at all, and would hear nothing to the contrary. At the time, I thought it was something I enacted to preserve my desire to tongue her a$$ in a 69; but maybe it was also part of the pedestal paradigm.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My goal is to actually witness a girl take a shyt. until then, I wont believe it.

Hot Ice Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, guys like Tyler Durden and Zan Perrion all say that a woman's gonna have a pedestal ANYWAY so there's no use trying to get all insecure and "knock her off" of it. It might make you look "try hard" because you're not already assuming high value for yourself!

INSTEAD they recommend that you make YOUR pedestal higher by maintaining a sense of mystery, being direct, seeing her as a potential partner in crime rather than an enemy, and revealing stuff a tiny bit at a time. Escalate with certainty, and you will trigger all her signs that she's with a high-value male. I'm serious, you don't need a bunch of DHV stories. I'm working on doing what I call "minimalist game" - that is, using as FEW scripted openers and canned attraction/rapport routines as possible, and focusing instead on situational humor, intelligence, statement game (which baits her to talk about herself more), and LOTS of smooth kino in specific places (no not the crotch you horndogs.... you gotta soften her up first!).

A lot of guys overcalibrate their kino because they don't trust their own experience. If you are ANYWHERE past the rAFC stage you have SOME experience, so don't be so damn indecisive and afraid of excalating your kino!

But yeah, back to the point of this thread, cute girls DO often take really bad dumps and fart.

Actually it's a lot less bad if they only fart. Sometimes it's cute lol. But if they take a REALLY MESSY SH!T IN YOUR BATHROOM, it suddenly makes sleeping with her a LOT less attractive for the next few hours.

DohnShaft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold On fellas I always thought ladies shVt Vanilla Ice Cream and Fart Pixie Dust...

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have an issue with putting women on a pedestal, perhaps you should work on just accurately placing them in your mind instead of just trying to imagine a bunch of derogatory things about them to tear them down from your pedestal.

It's not her fault you think she craps gold nuggets. Over-analyzing this only keeps Lubriderm and Kleenex in business.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh the rich culture of Sosuave's Discussion forum never ceases to amuse and delight.