Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attractive women always have a dude somewhere

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, either this thread is messing with my mind or....... it's showing me the way things really are.

Met a HB7.5 in the club last Saturday, we exchanged text messages over the next few days, then I told her I would give her a call soon to hook up and went silent for two days.

So I called her up today at 17:40 and her phone just went over until it finally switched to voicemail. I didn't care to leave a message. At 19:40 she texts me:

Sorry, I can't call tonight. I'm on a visit, so can we call tomorrow? How are you, had a nice week? Xx

So...... She's basically on this visit from 17:40 until forever? Why can't she call me after she leaves this "visit"? I mean, it's Friday evening so it wouldn't be a problem to call me late, right? What kind of "visit" is this?!

After reading this thread, it seems OBVIOUS to me: she's visiting some dude and will spend the night over at his place... Or am I just being brainwashed by this thread?

Delly2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is. If I havent been in certain situations it probably wouldnt bother me as much about women having male friends.

But I remmember taking this chick out dancing. She dated this guy for 5 years but they were having some problems but worked it out. I tried to score but she would deny me. I liked her. But I was a FRIEND. So after that I was like take you or leave you.

We part ways and connect after a few months. So anyway we out hanging as friends drinking and dancing. I make it known I want her no action that night. We go out again that same week. I take her home and bone her. And post coitus she talking about she thinks she in love with 2 men. I am thinking "whatever". Fast forward a few months she gets married to the guy who she dated for 5 years and he doesn't have a clue. And she told me she would never tell. Poor guy.

I think this girl I was seeing was banging one of her friends on the side...hopefully just one. She denied it...but you just know. Your gut tells you something. You want to beleive them. But after being in situations you know how they git down. Even the good ones.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every single attractive woman can get an endless supply of s!x if she wants it.

Some might still be hung up on and banging one particular guy.

This isn't a news flash.

As falcon25 said earlier, best way to overcome it is to care less than she does until she commits TO YOU.

And if you aren't getting what you want, then leave and move on.

Spinning plates is the absolute best way to do this.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
Lol, either this thread is messing with my mind or....... it's showing me the way things really are.

Met a HB7.5 in the club last Saturday, we exchanged text messages over the next few days, then I told her I would give her a call soon to hook up and went silent for two days.

So I called her up today at 17:40 and her phone just went over until it finally switched to voicemail. I didn't care to leave a message. At 19:40 she texts me:

Sorry, I can't call tonight. I'm on a visit, so can we call tomorrow? How are you, had a nice week? Xx

So...... She's basically on this visit from 17:40 until forever? Why can't she call me after she leaves this "visit"? I mean, it's Friday evening so it wouldn't be a problem to call me late, right? What kind of "visit" is this?!

After reading this thread, it seems OBVIOUS to me: she's visiting some dude and will spend the night over at his place... Or am I just being brainwashed by this thread?
This thread is about the deliberate deception that some women practise when they meet a new man .
It is not about how some bar girl is confusing you after you ignored her for two days..

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
What is wrong with some of these people. Please read carefully before you write fellas. Some of you have no idea what we are talking about. Georgie24, you have no idea what I'm talking about, so please move on.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
This thread is about the deliberate deception that some women practise when they meet a new man .
It is not about how some bar girl is confusing you after you ignored her for two days..
Well, thanks for the info, jophil... The thing is, the majority of posts in this thread is not about what you mentioned. Even though it wasn't the intention of the OP when he created the thread, even though many posters misunderstood the OP's intentions...in the end, people in this thread decided to speak more about that other siuation and I'd like to chime in on that (with all due respect, DJDamage).

Last edited:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of the reason I wrote this post is due to my own situation of this HB 8, I am pursuing after she gave me strong IOI's several times but when it came to actually committing to go out, she has giving me the run around. Giving all my personal experiences with women, I had a feeling that she was either an AW or has a dude in her life that she is with but nobody knows about.

Low and behold a few days ago I ran into her with my friends in downtown shopping mall as she was with this dude shopping (he was carrying her purple shopping bag over his shoulder) when she saw me she got flustered (she also never came up to me and hugged me in front of the dude, like she did in the past). She introduced the guy by name only, he actually seems like a pretty good guy who works for the military and spends half his time each year overseas. Who knows how close they are together (is she fvcking him?! highly likely! is she in love with him?! don't know) or if she is waiting to find a replacement once he is away but I know at this point I can't take her seriously and spinning plates is still and always was the best way to go about it.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See below

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
...she gave me strong IOI's several times but when it came to actually committing to go out, she has giving me the run around. Giving all my personal experiences with women, I had a feeling that she was either an AW or has a dude in her life that she is with but nobody knows about.
Actions reveal true intent .
Her reluctance to go out with you is 'the tell' . The guy who was carrying her shopping bag was, no doubt, her regular lay. WHat kind of guy carries a purple shopping bag unless he is committed and getting plenty of nookie ?

Her flirty behavior with you is SOP for women who are seeking an extra man (or men) on the side to merely bloat their ego .
IMO her IOI's were subtle offers to you of a sexual nature that she had no intention of delivering, and therefor were deceptive.

Last edited:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Actions reveal true intent .
Her reluctance to go out with you is 'the tell' . The guy who was carrying her shopping bag was, no doubt, her regular lay. WHat kind of guy carries a purple shopping bag unless he is committed and getting plenty of nookie ?
Yep which is why I mentioned the girly shopping bag he was carrying around. I should mentioned that it was also the first time I saw her with no makeup on and just sweats nothing fancy, I am willing to bet that they woke up together and went out for breakfast and shopping.

jophil28 said:
Her flirty behavior with you is SOP for women who are seeking an extra man (or men) on the side to merely bloat their ego .
IMO her IOI's were subtle offers to you of a sexual nature that she had no intention of delivering, and therefor were deceptive.
Yeah I have come to accept that notion as well. The thing with this woman is that when I don't pay attention to her she increases her IOI's to a whole other level. I was in a club with her (she was drunk) and mutual friends a few weeks ago and when we took a group picture she reached around without everyone seeing and squeezed my ass. I tried to find her later to isolate her but she disappeared with her other girlfriends, I messaged her on facebook the following day (yeah big mistake) saying how come she disappeared on me and she said she had to go to another party in town and "was very mad" that she couldn't stay longer.

Another time I ran into her with her friends in a comedy club and she asked me to pretend that we are together if the comedian started to make jokes from the audience (which is another great IOI's mindvck she pulled on me ) and by the end of the day she asked me "I want you to give me a call!, promise??!!" to which I did a few days later with the intention of meeting but she sounded so unsure and flakey with excuses about her hectic work schedule that I decided not to call her back.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention ***** who at times is in a position to fu(k you but you give her time to recover and use her brain to "work out that its wrong" or she luckily escapes.

Just stay away from her the nookie won't be worth the trouble trust me.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
The thing with this woman is that when I don't pay attention to her she increases her IOI's to a whole other level. I was in a club with her (she was drunk) and mutual friends a few weeks ago and when we took a group picture she reached around without everyone seeing and squeezed my ass. I tried to find her later to isolate her but she disappeared with her other girlfriends, I messaged her on facebook the following day (yeah big mistake) saying how come she disappeared on me and she said she had to go to another party in town and "was very mad" that she couldn't stay longer.

Another time I ran into her with her friends in a comedy club and she asked me to pretend that we are together if the comedian started to make jokes from the audience (which is another great IOI's mindvck she pulled on me ) and by the end of the day she asked me "I want you to give me a call!, promise??!!" to which I did a few days later with the intention of meeting but she sounded so unsure and flakey with excuses about her hectic work schedule that I decided not to call her back.
That women is a 3rd rate cheap flirt who is quite impressed with her own ability to toy with men for fun and entertainment ..
Add 20 years and 20 cats and you'll see her profile on SeniorMatch.com lamenting the shortage of good men and blabbing on about how she is tired of "gameplayers"...

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
.. she said she had to go to another party in town and "was very mad" that she couldn't stay longer.
The thing of it is that she could easily convince most boneheaded chumps out there that she is telling the truth.

" very very mad" ! Freakin priceless.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
That women is a 3rd rate cheap flirt who is quite impressed with her own ability to toy with men for fun and entertainment ..
Add 20 years and 20 cats and you'll see her profile on SeniorMatch.com lamenting the shortage of good men and blabbing on about how she is tired of "gameplayers"...
ROFL...:crackup: :crackup: GOOD TIMES!!!

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice thread, I just wanted to point out that it's not just the attractive girls who are spinning plates like mad crazy. I know a girl that has a cute face, but she's 5'1" and about 210 pounds, so I have to give her a 2 or a 3. As I got to know this girl better, I knew she was single, but I learned that she had a few guys, "friends" that she'd hook up with from time to time, and she had about 4 or 5 AFC orbiters. I'm not sure if it's b/c most guys will **** just about anything or what, but I was a bit shocked. I do have to say that for a girl she's quite a PUA, knows how to flirt & such. Lately she's been trying to invite me to her family's condo down in Key West for a weekend & I'm sure there are "ulterior" motives to this lol. I was talking to a female friend of hers at a party last weekend who was drunk, so she ended up spilling the beans about Kelli to me. According to her friend, I'm the only male friend this girl has that she hasn't slept with, and so she sees me as being sort of a trophy. Last time she asked me if I was going to come down to her condo in Key West & "kick it" one weekend I replied "Ya know, I don't even really like Key West that much, and I just like to spend my weekends relaxing at home anyway." You could see the frustration in her face when I said that.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
old married dude said:
Nice thread, I just wanted to point out that it's not just the attractive girls who are spinning plates like mad crazy. I know a girl that has a cute face, but she's 5'1" and about 210 pounds, so I have to give her a 2 or a 3. As I got to know this girl better, I knew she was single, but I learned that she had a few guys, "friends" that she'd hook up with from time to time, and she had about 4 or 5 AFC orbiters. I'm not sure if it's b/c most guys will **** just about anything or what, but I was a bit shocked. I do have to say that for a girl she's quite a PUA, knows how to flirt & such. Lately she's been trying to invite me to her family's condo down in Key West for a weekend & I'm sure there are "ulterior" motives to this lol. I was talking to a female friend of hers at a party last weekend who was drunk, so she ended up spilling the beans about Kelli to me. According to her friend, I'm the only male friend this girl has that she hasn't slept with, and so she sees me as being sort of a trophy. Last time she asked me if I was going to come down to her condo in Key West & "kick it" one weekend I replied "Ya know, I don't even really like Key West that much, and I just like to spend my weekends relaxing at home anyway." You could see the frustration in her face when I said that.
Funny thing when the tables get turned on anygirl that tries these tricks lol. They normally will drop everything else to get you, had a fugly try this on me once should have seen her face when I said I had a 60kg weight limit LOL.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
haha I've seen this too, pretty amazing. We must be totally clueless as to how to judge looks in men because some of these guys seem to be normal looking guys too. I always thought I was an 8 but maybe I'm like a 5-6 :eek: Could explain why so many of us are AFC, we think we are more valuable than we are.
Crazy thing is that she hooks up with guys that are considered to be "hot." She has some friends who are 7's and such and they get damn jealous. She reminds me of an ugly guy who becomes a DJ. I have seen her use some slick techniques, and the way she keeps her orbiters around is just scandalous lol. I've never really thought that any girl needed game, but I guess if they're not that attractive it's somewhat necessary. Her weight is her only problem, she is funny & cool to talk to. She showed me pics of her from 6 years ago before she gained weight & she was hot then. Her issue is that she's fairly lazy, I've dropped hints to her that it would be good for her healthwise to diet and workout & she would say "Oh, it's too time consuming and sooo hard to do."

*On a side note, how do I go about changing my screen name here? I'm single now.*

Last edited:

LoneRanger

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a very hot woman over here who is 41. I am 41 also but can pass myself off as late 20s.

She is a bartender (yes, I know. stay away from them) and she made it known to me she is very interested in me. Verbally and choosing signals.

She is a 9HB but looks are fading quickly due to partying and age. The region where we live is an "exit town" with very little opportunities for anything.

She has a guy friend but chumpy looking. I'm under the impression she spent a life time taking guys home from the bar frequently. I don't know if she has any more orbiters but may have.

Would the stuff you guys are saying about women having someone on the side apply to a woman at her age and pay scale? She doesn't make any money as a barmaid.

She is no cougar but has her own place ( the house I used to live in)

I've played it cool and plan to drop by the bar to say hello this Friday then take off. I doubt that many under the age of 35 would want to touch her.

Opinions please.

LoneRanger

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the warning signs you guys listed is "overly positive". She is and this is making me very cautious.

However, I've only seen her like this when she is off work and had a few drinks. Rest of the time a stone face.

Please advise.